chapter 6

"jungwon, wait

"jungwon, wait.." jay said, while trying to catch his breath after chasing the younger.

"STOP CHASING ME... please," jungwon shouted, suprised with his loud voice. "just stop.."

jay gets closer to jungwon and holds his hands. "won-ah, let me explain.." jay started. "i-i like you,"

jungwon froze as he lifted his head slowly, seeing jay's concerned expression. "i like you, ok?" jay added again saying it a bit louder now.

"h-hyung.." jungwon said, as he sniffled. "i-i.. me too.." jungwon said softly. jay went closer and hugs the younger and pats his head. jungwon cried in jay's warm embrace.

they stood there, both in a warm hug fow a while. the sound of sobbing fills the air. jay breaks the silence.

"i-i'm sorry, wonnie," jay whispered softly, his voice filled with remorse as he held jungwon close. "i never meant to hurt you."

jungwon's sobs began to subside as he leaned into jay's embrace, finding solace in his warmth. "it's okay, hyung," he murmured, his voice barely above a whisper. "i just.. i didn't know."

jay pulled back slightly to look into jungwon's eyes, his own filled with sincerity and regret. "i should have told you sooner," he admitted.

jungwon nodded, as he gazed back at jay. "yeah, you should have," he replied softly, a small smile appeared at the corners of his lips.

they stood there for a moment longer, lost in each other's eyes, before jay spoke again. "so.. what now?" he asked, his voice hesitant.

jungwon shrugged, a sense of uncertainty lingering in the air. "i don't know," he admitted, his heart still raw with emotion. "but.. maybe we can figure it out together?"

a small smile spread across jay's lips as he nodded. "yeah," he agreed, his voice filled with determination. "together."

as the sun began to set. jay leaned in, his lips brushing against jungwon's in a soft, tender kiss.

~~~~~~~ 🐦 ~~~~~~~
hey yall, im rlly rlly rlly srry for not posting for a long time!! i was busy with my school work, and updating my other wattpads. kinda forgot abt this.

anyways ill start updating this wattpad more now! 💗💗

byee and thanks for voting and readingg. see you in the next chapter