chapter 4

during lunch break, the cafeteria buzzed with energy as jungwon and his friends made their way through the crowded tables as they scanned the room for the new students

there they were, sitting at a table near the windows, looking effortlessly cool and captivating. heeseung's confident smile, sunghoon's relaxed posture, and jay's magnetic presence drew everyone's attention.

as jungwon and his friends approached the table, jake couldn't contain his excitement. "hey, guys! mind if we join you?" he asked, flashing an adorable smile.

heeseung grinned and gestured to the empty seats. "of course, the more the merrier!" he replied, his voice warm and inviting.

niki, feeling a rush of nerves, stumbled over his words. "y-yeah, hi! i'm niki," he stammered, trying to sound casual.

sunghoon chuckled softly, his eyes adoring niki's cute nervous tone. "nice to meet you, niki. i'm sunghoon," he teased a bit.

...

meanwhile, jungwon felt a surge of excitement as jay's gaze locked with his, a playful smirk playing on his lips. "hey there," jay said, his voice smooth like butter.

"h-hi," jungwon replied, feeling a blush creep up his cheeks at jay's intense gaze.

but just as the conversation reached its peak, the jay grabbed jungwon's arm and took him in to an empty class.

"w-wha?!" jungwon shrieked, abit suprised. but jungwon didn't even have time to say anything else because jay got closer to him and just kissed him.

jungwon's mind spun as jay's lips pressed against his, a surge of warmth flooding his body. he couldn't believe what was happening, his heart pounding in his chest as he leaned into the kiss, his fingers tangling in jay's hair.

"what the-" jungwon gasped as they parted, his cheeks flushed with a mix of confusion and desire.

jay's eyes met his, filled with a mix of longing and uncertainty. "i'm sorry, jungwon. i couldn't help myself," he confessed, his voice soft and shaky.

"i-i.. uh-," jungwon stuttered, really doesn't know what to say

"i don't know what to do, jay," he confessed, his voice trembling with uncertainty.

before they could say anything else, the bell rang, snapping them out. with a final, longing glance, jay disappeared into the crowd, leaving jungwon alone with his thoughts his confused heart.

~~~~~~~ 🌀 ~~~~~~~
heyy guyss, the angst and the fun part startss
make sure to keep reading to find out 😆
byee and thx