Tears From Blood

After some time had passed, Eira woke up from her cold sleep. It finally sunk in what had happened and where she was. She had been murdered by who she thought was her true love, her kingdom was destroyed, she was in a hell like purgatory, and now she's in a cage after being beaten and wounded so deeply. Eira was so cold, and in so much agony. The sweet girl tried to remain all the more wonderful and happy, but it all became too painful for her. Her blood filled eyes started leaking. And she cried. She was filled with so much shame throughout her blood and so much pain throughout her soul. Her bloody tears highlighted all of her wounds and markings. She had wounds all over her body. Claw marks, whip marks, bruises, and had an X on her forehead. It all showed she was now their hostage in this world. This was Hell. She was searching for a way out and a way to heal, but she was slowly giving up finding it.

She was trying to pull herself together and remain strong, but she couldn't help but cry for a while. Shadow figures formed around her, the same creatures that had beaten her and left her in the cage. They were all chanting all around her. Calling for the inflamed monster to come back and beat her to fucking size. Eira was very afraid. She was not ready to face him again. Eira was a strong woman in her world but in this one she was a ragdoll. And there he was. The Inflamed Monster had appeared in front of all of the creatures and Eira. It had no face yet its expression was easy to tell. He was blood thirsty. Eira could barely see, but she knew he was there. She could barely move, so she couldn't fight. All she did was just stare in fear of what she could see. The Inflamed Monster stared back at her. She had flashbacks to The Flame King doing the same thing to her, and eventually killing her. Eira had known something was severely wrong, and she was gonna get hurt.

The cage had opened. What blood that had filled her eyes finally leaked out and she stopped bleeding. Eira saw the creature enter her cage and rip her out of it. Unwrapping her chains and shoved her in the center for all to see. She was using was little strength she had to stand on her own two feet. It felt like needles. Eira looked around and saw all the creatures around her ready to pounce and devour her once again. Fear had overcame her soul and she started to shake like a leaf. She was freezing but yet burning. Eira eventually looked up to the faux sky and saw two creatures staring at her from above. One with an all red cloak around his body. His face was a skeleton with red eyes glowing and glaring at her. He had blood dripping down his mouth and a horned crown, he was known as only The Horned King, for his name could not be spoken. Beside him was his "son". He had long, red, braided hair, black garments, a wolf coat around his shoulders and back, piercing green eyes, blue paint around his face, with a sorrowful but loving look to Eira and a sword behind his back. He was known as Viking. They both stared at her, she was frightened, but pleaded with her eyes for help to them. Viking turned to his "father" and questioned what he was seeing.

"Father, who is this woman that's upon us?"

"That's a new soul one of my minions had found and brought into this realm. She was killed in the word above, that disgusting world. She's an enemy."

"Why is she so... Wounded... But so beautiful?"

"I had my highest knight use all his army and tear her to pieces. She is nothing. Her world is poison and soon will be dominated by us all! This woman is just the start!"

Eira stared at them, with all the strength she had. She gave a gentle smile to Viking as she felt a small spark in her chest arise. But she was struck down by the inflamed monster, she screamed out in fear. And they ripped and whipped her into ruins once more. So she shed tears of blood down her face again, highlighting all the markings. But she wasn't gonna go down easily. Eira tried mustering up what strength she could to defend herself, but the loss of blood and wounds affected her so badly, and she could not fight again. She was praying to have more strength so she could fight, but it didn't come. Her once white hair slowly turned a lifeless grey. She is beaten so much and laughed at, the horned King shouts "MUTILATED WHORE! PORCELAIN MONSTER!" So many times to her. All hope was lost. Laughter was heard all around. And she collapsed. Eira stared into the cave above once again. But there was no hope. Viking turned to his "father" again.

"My father, my father. Why must this innocent and beautiful woman be tormented? She has no strength in her and is crying for help! We must not do this."

"You don't understand. Once a wonderful world above breaks you so many times, you learn all innocent people are guilty and deserve punishment! There's nothing more to it."

"But this woman, she did nothing wrong. You said she was murdered in the world above? How can that be her fault!"

"That's enough! You still have too much to learn before you inherit this throne you worthless son of a bitch. What an idiot thing to think! Come, you must learn once again."

The Horned King and Viking leave the cave. But Viking stares back at Eira for a brief moment, feeling a spark light in his chest. Eira falls on her hands and weeps. The beatings stop and she is grabbed by her chains, and thrown back into the iron cage. She looked up trying to remember a blue sky to calm her senses, but only blood fell into her eyes and blinded her. So she laid to rest, envisioning a willow tree for millennia. She cries to soothe her mind, but she only could find there was no peace.

"Why must this pain be mine? I find myself bleeding for a willow tree, just to find some ease. Nevermore will there be peace... Everything will die with me again." She said to herself.

Eira was shattered.