Swallowed By The Womb Of Death

Later in the night, Eira was placed in the prison cell where all criminals were placed, she was covered in a cloack. She morphed back into herself, and couldn't fight the being that she was becoming for much longer. Eira couldn't fathom all that was happening. Her wrists were cuffed and she was emotionless. All she wanted was to be with her Viking. But soon she would be executed. And this pain that was in her soul was eating her alive. Blood was dried up on her hands, and she was awaiting to be taken out to the court, so she could die again. The fact she had been executed once before by someone she loved had burned her soul. Why did she need to die again in front of the person she loved the most? Nonetheless, her eyes had dimmed. Her heart was broken after all had come through. She spent her life trying to become the Queen she was always destined to be, but what was it for? For this? Was it all just so she could die in the end? What a sad life. But she wasn't done just yet. She was to become something so much more than she knew. Eira was morphing into who she truly was. At some point, Viking had come by to see her in her cell. Tears had fallen down his face at the sight of her, broken and wounded. Her wounds were reopening and she was bleeding all throughout the cell, she was giving up.

"My Goddess, it's so wonderful to see you again!"

"It shouldn't be my darling... I feel absolutely guilty."

"Don't please. You don't need to."

"I killed your bride out of jealousy and spite! I became a monster in my soul. Why shouldn't I? I'm a horrible woman! I deserve death."

"Oh honey, you don't. You sent me free from her wrath. I'm not angry with you babe. Don't you see? Without her death, I would've had to marry her and die in the palm of her hands."

"I... I don't understand..."

"You freed me my sweet Goddess. And I thank you for it."

"I'm not a Goddess. I'm only a forsaken ice princess that was meant to save my people from the great war, yet failed. At what cost did it have to be for you to be free and for the court to be broken? I must die... It is what I deserve."

"No my Goddess. You are one to me. For only you could've set me free from the pain I've been dealing with for so long. I'm starting to learn what love feels like once again. You may survive the execution. Many people have, but it will be a horrid experience for you. It is not my doing. It is my father's. The Horned King. I am to take his throne at some point, for he is to die soon. He will surely perish in the lake of fire. His Queen died at the hands of the first war up in your world, and was cursed for all eternity to remain here till he eventually died. But that was thousands of years ago. So he is to die. I was raised the same way he was, and was growing so bitter and inflamed. I didn't think I'd ever grow out of it. But, when I saw you the very first time being tormented, I saw your gentle heart. And you have a gentle spirit to you. You make me feel alive again, and you make me have butterflies. I've never seen one. But I know what they feel like."

"My love, what are you saying? I do not understand what you mean. How could I ever understand what you are implying? Do you like snowflakes? I can show butterfly snowflakes to you!"

"What I am saying is that, you're my diamond light and I bleed into your soul. You're a wonderful angel. And I'd sacrifice myself to you, because you are my paradise here."

"You bring a beautiful smile to my face and rain snow down into my heart. I don't know how, but I shall always prove I mean what I'm saying to you. If I never knew you, even as short as I've known, I'd be burned to death and turned into a dark entity, where only ash and chains lead into my memory."

The two had left each other speechless with their passionate poetry. No one could ever fully explain the way they felt towards the galaxy they were to forever fly into. But they knew their love was an unbreakable bond, even in death. Viking was commanded to leave Eira alone for the rest of her time awaiting. He brushed her face with his fingertips to gently say "I love you" without words speaking. Her eyes fluttered in response. Tears awakened in her eyes, she just had to cry. For once in her existence, she had someone that had finally loved her as she was and not as she wasn't. Her joy was overflowing but was cut short. As she was to die. How much torment could one princess take? Her mind was changing once again. The being in her mind was slowly coming out. But wasn't fully birthed. Her eyes became a dark blue and her hair grew a smoke colored grey. She developed a broken smile on her face as she knew her death was coming. But she wasn't afraid anymore. She had accepted her fate, and awaited the guards to come in.

An hour passed, and the guards opened her cell. It was time. She turned her head, giving a malicious grin. They stood before one another, just staring into her broken soul. But eventually they took her by the arms. It was time for her to go. And so she did. Eira had left her cell, and was taken to the royal court's floor. Eira was going to die. Thoughts kept swarming her mind. It finally dawned on her that she was to die. She wasn't going to see herself be married, her kingdom survive, her family would be mourning her for all eternity, she had failed everyone and she was going to die. But she kept a charcoal and bloody grin on her face all the more. Her last memory would be her brokenly beautiful smile. She greets the whole broken kingdom, chained, smiling, a whore of a bride's blood on her hands dried up, everyone cowered and stared at her. They were all afraid of what she'd do to them in an instant.
The truth was she couldn't do anything to them. She was unable to. All she could do was smile and plead. Viking stared at her, smiled to her. He was trying to hide his pain. She had the cloak she was covered with, removed. Everyone saw her wounds had reopened. They gasped at her broken shell. She has given up on her life, and accepted she was to die.

Eira had been cuffed more than she initially was. She had chains around her neck, wrists, and ankles. It was to prevent her from having the ability to do anything. A blood red tear kissed her cheek, she was broken. The Horned King and Inflamed Monster had sat on their thrones, staring me down with bitterness and hatred in their eyes. They had begun to reveal all the accusations against her. The supposed crimes that were committed. But only one she ever did. Her ears started to ring as her heart began pounding loudly on her head. It was like a drum of war. Beating and echoing in her head. She had continued to smile among all the crowd regardless of what was being spoken. But, her spirit and shriveled and curled up into a ball. Her soul was shaking. And her head was screaming so loudly.
Yet, she continued to smile before the entire court. After all was said and done, her sentence was given.

"For all these crimes, and you're breaking of the court, you are to be beaten by many of our soldiers and burned alive. You are to be destined to die! And pay for what you have done."

Eira said nothing. She just continued to smile. There were only four soldiers, but they were gonna kill her in a matter of minutes. She closed her eyes and said a silent prayer in her mind in hopes she would survive. But, it was small hope. Charcoal had begun to bleed from her eyes and lips. She was very much afraid. And so it begins. The flames set. And she was lit on fire. She was burning and burning for a while till you could barely see her skin. She let out another banshee cry. The pain Eira had been feeling was unbearable. She screamed and cried for all to hear till it was over. She remembered everything of her lifetime, but mostly her death that had cut her down to size and made her die. It was unbearable.
Eventually, the flames had stopped. She was burned an unrecognizable. But it wasn't over. Knives drew all around her from the four soldiers. She was shaking like a leaf and left in immense pain. But they didn't care. Not a single thought was put into it, they all had begun stabbing and slicing her. They had tore into so much of her skin and muscle you could see the bone. She was crying out for it to stop. Viking begun sobbing very loudly. He was crying so much for the execution to stop, to leave her alive. But they wouldn't listen. After the stabbing had come to an end, she dropped to her knees. She was almost gone. She couldn't think. Her mind was gone and she was ready to die. Her memories flashed in her head. All was bleeding. The soldiers gathered around her and started beating at her. The beat her maliciously till she was said and done. Eira was burned so much, skin was non-existent. You could see some of her bone to the point of scrapings on it. Blood was gushing all over the floor. It was a horrifying sight. She was mutilated so much, she was left unrecognizable. Viking sobbed and turned his head in pain and loneliness. He was heartbroken and couldn't see his love in so much pain to the point she was gone.

Eira had fallen to her side in pain. She couldn't see or speak. All she could do was close her eyes and take what was supposed to be her final breaths. She had succumbed to all of the pain she felt. It was too much for her to bear, and she left the world. It broke Viking's heart badly.
Eira was swallowed by the womb of death. But it wasn't for too long.