A teaser for the next story

Two beings had fallen asleep for a broken night. Once more, their hearts were aching. They were both a mother and a father, grieving over their baby boy that had been taken away from their hands at the center of an evil entity only known as, The Horned King. His name was Agnar. Their grief was stronger than any other force imaginable. But he wasn't long gone, and it was to be awakened for all to see. The father had a dream of Agnar, he had seen him alive and grown up from the shelter that he was taken captive in. How could this be? He didn't know, but when he woke from his sleep, he realized it was a prophecy. And rushed to wake his wife up from her sleep.

"Honey, honey! Wake up please! I must tell you my dream!"

"What did you dream about now?"

"Our boy Agnar. He was alive. And grown up. He had long red hair, paint on his face, a wolf's coat, all black, he was a Viking. Our boy was a warrior. And he was with a beautiful girl. She had white eyes, long Raven hair, porcelain skin, a crown, a black suit, a sword, and wings. She was his wife. He had come back to find us after so long."

"Why are you waking me this? He's dead. He has to be. It has been too long."

"Because, I think our boy is alive. Our baby Agnar must be alive!"