Thanks

From The Author:
I want to give special thanks to anyone who reads this story. I've been wanting to create a beautiful story like this one for a while now. It has finally come through, and it is merely the first chapter. There is so much to tell, and I hope you will stick around to read The Raven and Viking's story, as well as other characters to take part in this world. It's very special to me, because I am telling my own story through her. She is me. I am her. I really hope you love it dear reader. It's been so long since I made a story on here.

I also would like to thank two very important people: My father Louis. He encouraged me to keep writing this story and will help out with creating the future for these characters. As he is an author too. I'm so happy to have him as my dad. He is so wonderful. And, most importantly, I would love to thank my husband, Thomas for letting me share this story with him. He has encouraged me to always follow my passion for the arts and create the things I envision to life. He is my Viking. And I am so happy he helped me keep going, as I was so afraid this story would be good to him. I love you so much. I love you both so very much. Soon to come will be Avenge Our Past.

Love, Freddie.