Born In The Abyss

Eira had been sent into a river of sleep. There was nothing in it except for her and herself alone. She was sleeping in her tightly knit crib. All of her was healed. Her hair was pure white again, her eyes were an eternal bright blue, her skin was pale again, all of the wounds on her body were gone, the only thing that remained was the X on her forehead. It had grown into her brows. The river was completely charcoal black. The feelings of sorrow erased. But at some point, she was to arise. It took a while, but when she did, she gasped for air. She had been woken up by a sheer coldness around her spine. She saw nothing but complete darkness around her hollow shell of who she is. Even though she was healed, her death had caused her to feel the pain of emptiness surrounding her heart. It felt like swarms of knives in the rivers stabbing at her. Oh she was so heartbroken over the fact she had remained and died again. It bled her heart dry, so she wanted to disappear. But above her was a bright light. Brighter than the sun, or any star! It was bleeding her eyes while she begun to look at it. She didn't know what it was, but she wanted to speak. Speak over how she felt and what emotion had bled in her. But her song was held captive with an iron in her throat. But she kept trying to, it just was hard to come out. So, the light had seen this and begun to lift her in the air instead.
Eira couldn't fight the peace she was being granted. She was being lifted up into the air in palms of hands. She felt the most at ease she had felt in a very long time. Eira decided to rest in a figurative.

The light wasn't just any light that had formed. For when she surfaced from the river, she had seen the face of God. Someone she had served for a long time. Every fight and battle, He had held her close to His heart and kept her safe. Even in death. Seeing God's face, she had begun to weep. All of her pain and misery has started to come out of her eyes and lips. Blood and charcoal had begun to leak. Her heart was pouring out everytbing.

"Oh heavenly Father, I cannot deal with this pain any longer! It's all become too much to bear. How much blood must be shed from my heart in order to be free? I've been killed by someone who I loved, I've been sent to hell and tormented, I've been killed in front of my truest love, what is it all for? I'm aching so much. I wish to be free!"

God had seen her tears and had reached to them to wash them into water again. She was so heartbroken from everything, all she wanted was to go. Or to wake up with Viking by her side, snuggling in her bed.

"My child, my child. Your time has not run out. This was all just temporary. Your form as 'Eira' is no more. She was only a small timed being. You're a truest angel of mine. Do not be afraid of who you are."

"I'm a little confused. Who am I if I'm no more? Who am I truly?"

"You know who I am right? Are you afraid of Me, my child?"

"No. I'm not afraid of you. For you are my heavenly Father!"

"Exactly. I made you, every detail about you. You are so much more than you realize, princess. Do you trust me with what I am going to show you?"

"Yes, Father."

"Okay. Hold onto my hand."

She took onto His hand and let Him do His thing. He touched her heart and begun to transform her into something more. Her skin turns a porcelain color, her hair turns pitch black, her wings begin to take form, and return! They grow very large. Into a dark pitch black. They were angelic wings. And a sword forms as a reaper. A beautiful gift. She developed markings on her face and her wounds had healed. Her heart struck alive! He transformed her into an angel, a pure being. And she had the X on her forehead transform into a crown of obsidian. She is now a soldier for the Almighty I AM! Eira was no more! Her eyes opened into a pitch white. No iris or pupil, just white.

"What.... what is this that I've become?"

"Your old form is no more. You have rebirthed into what I created you to be. Lenore, Lenore. You are death. The guardian angel that is assigned to it. You are no longer Eira. You are to forever be known as The Raven."

The Raven was taken by surprise. She couldn't believe that she was no longer the ice princess she once was. No words could ever be spoken. The Raven was forever grateful! She bowed and offered her life to YAHWEH God. And He gently kissed her forehead. Making her relive all she had dealt with to endure her rebirth. It all was rules of a sadist. God begins to lower her down into the river when He makes one last statement to The Raven.

"Remember, you are not dead. But rather death. Your old form is dead, but you have risen as a new being for me. When you leave this world, you must find your old body, and bury it six feet under the ground. Give Eira a proper goodbye, and remain as The Raven. After that, you are to find lost souls in the world that have died and bring them into the Heavens with me, the purgatory, or place them in the lake of fire. Some souls will be buried with their bodies, but you are to take them and bring them to where they belong. You are death herself. One of my angels."

"What about my kingdom? What am I to do with that? It has been taken over. I wish to see it be saved!"

"The Flame King is to be taken down and must die for what he had done to you and many other women before. When you find him, he is to die. And will be brought before my judgement. You are to place him in the lake of fire with the horned King. Now my child, you must go back into the world and you are to remain as The Raven from this day forth!"

The Raven had a beautiful smile cross her face. She couldn't believe it! No longer was she a princess. She was a knight. Of course she would miss being a princess. But she had a better purpose from her Lord. She was lowered back into the river where she arrived. Once the weakest amongst the litter, and the one who drowned in a river, was given strength and healed. Her roots grew childhood deep. Love poured through her veins.

She had went back into the purgatory hell where she was placed in. Smoke had blown into many pieces. And The Raven had appeared! Her death was greatly exaggerated and she was now stronger than almost everyone in hell.
But she was just as strong as her Viking, who was in tears seeing his wife back from the dead.

"You're dead! We just saw you die!"

Eira had died and become no more. She was reborn in the abyss. And she had become death herself: The Raven!