My Broken Song To The Dead Of Night

What has felt like a week had past. Eira had continued to be beaten and torn into ruins for no healing. Every day, she wept in her cage. Today was no exception. She was beaten to no avail and shoved back in her cage, and she cried. Eira stared up into the top of the realm. She had gotten used to the pain, the beatings, the blood filled sight, the wounds, the lifelessness, she had gotten used to it all. Poor Eira was losing herself. The sweet princess she once was was fading away. Her blood melted into the sand, and the monsters went away. And she continued to cry. Her cry echoed and echoed for help. But as usual, none came. So she just burned alive. It felt like she was in the Twilight of night. A small glimmer inside of her prayed to awaken into her bed. For none of this to be real. For all of it to be a dream. But it wasn't a dream. This was her reality. So she bled and cried her eyes out.

With the little eyesight she had, she spotted Viking up on his throne, staring back at her once again. Along side him was the woman he was arranged to marry and inherit the throne with. She had a veil over half of her face to disguise the fact she was indeed a rotting, hideous creature. She had blonde to black braided hair, and a long greyish black dress that went down to her ankles. She was a monster disguised as the rightful ruler. Deep down she was just using Viking to get to the throne, and eventually was gonna kill him, and marry the Inflamed Monster. Viking became very emotionally distant to her, as her true self slowly started to come out. The Skeleton Bride stared down with disgust at Eira. She thought she was a worthless being who was cursed to die.

"Viking, who is that woman down there?"

"That is a new soul that my father had captured and brought here to be tormented and die. She's an innocent woman that was murdered up in her world, and is being punished for it."

"Why is she so hideous? Look at her scars! They're so deep! And her eyes! Oh she'd be lucky to die. And that hair? Fucking hell she must be old."

"Now now my bride. We mustn't talk about her like that. After all, we know not of her story."

"Shut up you pathetic dick. Don't defend her!"

Viking sighed. He had been belittled by her for a long time. Deep down he only was with her cause of the attention she gave him. Even if it was not good attention. He stared down at Eira, whose blue eyes became crystal blue again. She had been looking at him for a long time, and her chest was sparking full of love. A spark was igniting in his chest as well. For some reason, the two of them recognized each other despite never meeting before. He was down here for 17 light years. She was in her kingdom for a very long time. Since she was born. Viking rested his hand on his chin and started thinking. He was thinking about how beautiful she must've been in her world. Wearing all white, her hair as grey as clouds, lips as black as can be, and her heart as pure as it can be. Where is this angel from? She must've been an elemental of... water? I don't know. I don't even know her name! But she's... Glorious. He thought to himself.

Eira decided to use the strength she had to reach out her hand to Viking. A little gesture to say hello and ask him to spare her life from this monstrosity. She smiled very gently. Hello you. I know not who you are. But I have a burning spark inside of me. And I wish to share it with you. Please don't kill me, I have to go back home and save my people. She thought to herself. Eira couldn't speak. Her voice was held captive. But to her surprise, Viking reached his hand down to her to respond. The fear she had in her soul left her body. He developed tears in his eyes seeing her body so mutilated and destroyed. Viking couldn't understand why anyone would want to kill such a gentle light. He didn't know much about her but could already tell her her own story. He wanted to kiss her, but couldn't as he already had an assigned bride. The longing grew in both of their hearts and echoed. A drop of warm blood formed out of Vikings hand. A frozen drop of blood formed above Eira's hand. And the drops flew to one another as the two fused. Viking and Eira had been thrown into a galaxy like no other.

Winds blew around them two. Blue diamond stars cradled the two beings and a mystical and magical melody played around them. The wounds on Eira's back had faded, she could see again, and her heart sparked up love like no other. Their fingers gently touched as Viking pulled Eria in.
He gently touched her face, staring into her big blue eyes. She gently grabbed his waist and smiled. No words exchanged. Just a pure bliss like there was nothing else. Viking smiled back at her, he had just met the gentlest beauty he had ever came across. He was gonna pull her in for a gentle, yet passionate kiss when reality struck their two hearts and forced them to confide.
Eira fell onto her knees and her wounds reopened. The Skeleton Bride slapped Viking's face, causing him to bleed.

"What the fuck are you doing?!"

"She... She reached out to me. She wanted a response! I wasn't gonna leave her dry. Look at her! She's a gentle creature."

"You're a fucking whore you cheating asshole! Have you learned nothing? This skank cannot be trusted! Surely she'll be executed. You clearly have more to learn you dumb fuck. Come!"

The Skeleton Bride dragged Viking by his collar, choking him. Eira saw this and fell to her knees. She was heartbroken. Eira loved Viking dearly, and it was clear a love was burning between the two of them. Viking reached his hand out once more before Eira wept so loud. Eventually she fell asleep in hopes she would die.

But that wasn't the case.