The Confession

Eira had been taken to a confessional where she was to admit to her crimes that she was framed for, only one she committed. Her hands were cuffed tight and she had two whip marks as an X on her back. But at this point, she couldn't have cared less. The remorse she had was a battle between extreme and absolutely remainder of none. She had known that this bride was gonna kill Viking. But she didn't think she could black out and kill her! She hadn't had that anger fill her since the Flame King had plotted her murder. Eira was forced to sit down by two guards that had burned her shoulders. But what was it worth? "Your fate will be decided before too long, you pathetic soul." One said. The other remained silent. The door had slammed, and she was in complete darkness. Her thoughts had echoed in her mind. What have I done? I killed someone that he loved. What for? She was a scum whore sure but, what was it for? Did I do the right thing? No, no, I did the right thing. She was nothing more than a slut. But, am I better than her?
The room started moving. It was shifting down. She had a startled feeling arise in her soul, but it didn't affect her much. After all, she was already conflicting between life and death as it was. What was to come amongst her? Is she gonna die a second time? It continued moving. She felt very tight and shivered in the seat.
Then suddenly, another door opened!

Eira jumped out of her grey skin. Before her showed a window covering who was to be the person she confessed to. She shivered. Eira's hair was a dark grey, her bright blue eyes had deepnd into a dark royal blue. She was slowly turning into another. But she didn't know what she was becoming. This hell was turning her into a monster! Or so she thought.
The being looked at her and questioned this woman she was looking at. She had begun to speak.

"Hello, sinful one..."

"Hello..."

"You're here because you permanently murdered one of the people of the court here. Erasing what was supposed to be an arranged marriage. You must confess to it."

"I... I don't remember. All I know is that I blacked out completely and woke up with blood on my hands, and her skull in my right hand. And she was dead. But, you must understand, she was planning on killing the Viking. She had enforced him to fight against the monster that had beaten me several times and tried killing many. He was a victim of her! She was a mistress of a muse! But I don't know what came over me."

"So you're saying you don't think you killed her but had something to do with it?"

"No, I think I did kill her cause her skull was in my hands. And I'm sure everyone saw whatever happened. And I don't know how to process it!"

"Regardless of the reasoning, you still shouldn't have broken the court! And you did. For that, you are to be punished!"

"NO!"

She cried. Eira had slowly started morphing into another being that had taken hold of her. Her hair had begun turning black, blood was pouring from her mouth, her eyes blacked out, and wings popped up. She tried to fight it but it took gruesome hold of her. And she became vicious once again. This being was one she never had before, but being in this purgatory, she was changing into something more than she ever knew.

"Hello..." Eira said

"You asked me if I had indeed killed the whore. I did. She had been using the Viking to get to the kingdom and had been sleeping around with the monster that tried to kill me. I took over my mindset and decided the best thing to do was become a warrior and kill her. Her head is the only thing that remains."

"So you did kill her and you know what happened!"

"Yes."

"You've become a vicious thing. You must die. You cannot survive any longer."

"I've become a martyr for all to see, and saved you all from a permanent hell! And you want me to die? You owe me a favor. You all owe me a favor."

"What favor could we possibly owe you? You sinned! You must die!"

"Oh hear it from the holy roller sitting in the garden we fled! Blood into wine take my body instead! What a joke! Force the rule of nines onto me! How could you tell me that I was wrong. She was trying to become the holy roller and was to kill us all. I saved you."

"You are to die by the next morning. Good day."

This made Eira very angry. She had begun to scream and force herself out. Her wings fluttered. And she felt them. So she broke her cage and flew. She flew through many many rocks. The guards all around had heard this and tried to find her. She let out a massive banshee cry, and when she was gonna reach the top, they caught her. Oh Eira... They caught her and forced her down into their net. Knocking her cold and making her their prisoner.

Eira was gonna be executed by morning.