22 (Disaster)

"What?" I can't believe this jerk.

"You told me to fire her before right? I just brought her back to her original position maybe you are not satisfied with that." He said nonchalantly.

"You cruel jerk. Did you just throw her away after making her feel special. She'll receive mockery for that." He doesn't seem like he care about it.

"Well what can I do. I don't like her presence anymore. I tried to give it a shot but oh well." He's really cruel. I know I don't like Alessa but she doesn't deserve it.

"Why do you seem to care? You don't like her from the start. Don't tell me you pity her." Umunat sya ng upo at nilaro ang dulo ng aking buhok. Muli akong umatras at hinayaan nya lamang ako.

"It doesn't matter whether I pity her or not. Bakit mo ba ginagawa ito? Didn't you fire me before because I wouldn't apologize to her? So why are you doing this." I don't know what's running in his head. He's just unbelievable.

"Well I told you before I tried liking her because she's different from all the girl I met but as time goes by she's just oddly irritating." Did he really say that?

"What does that have to with me?" You can both be miserable so why include me.

"My Chantal we're going in circles. I explained it to you before. I don't want to admit what I feel in you that's why I use a distraction and chase you away. She's the complete opposite of you so I thought it might work. " So he hates the idea of liking me. Why do this now, he can hate me all he want and I wouldn't bat an eye.

" You are late. I don't want your affection anymore. You can just continue to hate me and I'll be out of your life. You can be with your ideal girl." He just laugh at me.

"My Chantal you are really not listening. There is no way I will do any of that because I'm already aware of what I feel and what I want. You know what I want." Tiningnan nya ako ng makahulugan. Damn this is twisted. I didn't sign up for this.

Maya-maya pa ay dumating na ulit si Shane at yung lawyer. They are holding the revise contract.

" You can review the contract again. If you don't have any complaints then we can proceed." Tiningnan ko lamang ito at ang lahat ng nakasulat doon ay pabor sa akin. It also has the highest salary offer. I am hesitating whether I should sign it or not.

When I look up, Shawn is looking at me dangerously. He's tapping his hand on the table and smirk. He's like sending me a threat with his gestures. I sign the paper with a heavy heart. I'm back here again.

The lawyer quickly took the paper and congratulate us. We exchange final greetings and I hurriedly pull Shane away. I want to leave his office as soon as possible. When I look back I saw him and he look satisfied because he won again. This manipulative jerk.

"Bakit ka ba nagmamadali? Naccr ka ba?" umiling naman ako kay Shane.

"No, Nagugutom lamang ako tarang cafeteria?" Tiningnan nya naman ako na parang tinubuan ako ng isa pang ulo.

"Are you sure? Sa cafeteria ng company?" Right, Chantal never eat there. Kasi ayaw nya ng matao. Ayun lamang kasi ang naisip kong palusot.

"Yeah haha. Why not try diba." Tumango na lamang sya at sumunod sa akin. Nang tumigil ang elevator ay may mga iilan ding pumasok. Medyo nailang naman ako dahil panay ang tingin sa akin ng ibang male model.

"Miss Chantal are you working here again?" One of the model asked me. I nod at them and look at my phone because Radon messaged me. Bahagya naman syang kinantyawan ng iba nyang kasama.

"I am Lax, by the way. Naging partner na tayo sa isang photoshoot before if you remember?" Tumango lamang ako ulit and greet them minimally. I know he has a reputation here. He's a womanizer and he date every girl he can. Shane is looking at us and she knows I'm uncomfortable. Nang tumunog ang elevator ay nakiraan na kami sa kanila.

"Excuse me we are getting off here." We bid goodbye to them and they did the same. Just for formality.

"Those men are just so obvious. They are looking at you like they want to eat you alive." She said and she seems annoyed.

"Let's not mind them. They didn't do anything naman." Nag-usap lamang kami hanggang makarating sa cafeteria.
Pagpasok namin ay agad nagtinginan ang ibang tao. Lunch break na din at marami rami na ang nakain.

"Are you sure you want to eat here? I don't think they have your usual food." She's my manager of course she's concern in things like this.

"Yep, minsan lang naman." Pumila na kami buti na lamang at di ganoon karami ang nakapila. I just ordered chapseuy and she does the same. Natutulala pa ang ibang tao sa amin. Naghahanap kami ng mauupuan ng may biglang tumunog sa aming likuran.

There we saw Alessa on the ground with all the food scatter around her and her body. The other receptionist behind her are discreetly laughing. It seems like they are the reason for it. I look at Alessa again and she's trying real hard not to cry. She was about to stand up pero mukhang nasprain paa nya. Of course she has that tendency. I don't want to help her but this is different. She doesn't deserve this much humiliation. Ibinaba ko ang tray sa bakanteng lamesa sa aking tabi bago lumapit sa kanila. It seems like no one wants to help. I offered my hands to her. She looked at me and she's really about to cry. She took it, this time she was able to stand up through my help.

'Gosh Chantal this is hypocrisy. You use to bully and hate her so why are you doing this.' I'm mentally scolding myself for getting involve in this situation.

"What's happening in here?" The receptionist ladies are just slightly giggling and answered me.

"Ms. Chantal she suddenly fell on her own. She's always like that, like a walking disaster. Hindi ba at may ganito ring nangyari noong runway show." The other girls started to laugh too. It seems like Alessa is really isolated in here.

"This is just lame." I disappointingly said. Tumingin sila sa akin. Mukhang nahiya sila, si Alessa naman ay agad lumayo sa akin pero dahil sa sprain nya ay umupo na lamang sya sa malapit na bangko.

"I hope this doesn't happen again. No matter what the cause is. If something like this happen again, the HR might get involve so let's act accordingly. " It seems like they understand what I mean. Gosh I'm really a hypocrite. I just did the same thing to her before but now I'm acting dignified. I just pity her. Before, I didn't worry much because she has Shawn but now he threw her away. She may be naive, clumsy and a crybaby but she's a good person.