28 (Harry)

"Hello everyone this is Radon Santos. He's going to watch my photoshoot today." I reintroduce Radon to my friend and vice versa.

"Hi! Nice to meet you all." He's smiling at them while my friends look really curious. I know they met briefly noong nag Tagaytay kami but they weren't able to talk to him that much.

"Nice to meet you again. If you don't mind me asking are you together? Like in a relationship?" Trisha ask first. Pinandilatan ko sya ng mata at nagkibit balikat lamang sya sa akin. Tumingin sa akin si Radon at hinawakan ang aking kamay saglit bago siya sinagot.

"I am courting her and we are getting to know each other." They look at me suspiciously and I just shrug it off.

"What do you do for living?" Erica asked. This is a mistake they are basically interrogating him but he doesn't mind.

"I am a civil engineer." They continue to ask him question which he all answer enthusiastically.

"He's a good guy but my vote is still for Sir Shawn." Kinurot ko sa tagiliran si Trisha at natatawa naman syang umiwas. We both look at Radon and he's still socialising with my friends.

"Why? You said he's a good guy." Inirapan nya ako ng pabiro.

"Kay Sir na ako una pumusta e. Kidding aside, if you like him that much then you wouldn't hesitate. I can see it, you only regard him as a friend." I frown from what she said.

"I like him." Tiningnan nya ako at hinawakan sa balikat.

"Do you really like him that way? Or you just want to like him?" I fell into silence. He's a nice guy. He's very ideal but I don't know. Maybe I will like him the way I should if I get to know him more.

"Malapit na daw magstart." One of the staff interrupted us and we started to prepare for my shoot.

Radon is watching and smiling at me throughout the photoshoot. My friends are teasing us but we didn't mind it. After almost an hour ay natapos din ang shoot. Agad akong inabutan ni Radon ng water.

"You are so great." He looks in awe and he is genuinely happy. He compliments me and I can't help but smile too.

"Thank you." Ibinaba ko ang water bottle at umupo.

"You're so good with what you do. You take my breathe away." Napatawa naman ako ng bahagya. I rest for a bit habang nakikipagkwentuhan sa kanya.

"Food delivery." May pumasok na mga taong may bitbit na pagkain.

"I hope you don't mind. I ordered us some lunch." Nahihiyang sabi ni Radon at agad namang lumapit ang aking nga kasamahan.

"Wow ang dami. Sakto di na natin kailangan pang pumunta ng cafeteria. Thank you." They thanked him and nagsimula na kami kumain.

"May schedule ka pa ba mamaya?" He hands me the water and tissue.

"May aasikasahin lang ako sa office and I don't think I can take you there." May meeting kasi kami sa isang brand and they want to personally talk to me.

"It's okay. I'll wait for you." We continue to eat and after a while ay nagpaalam ako sa kanya saglit dahil padating na daw yung client.

Shane, Trisha and I went to the meeting room. Sumakay kami sa elevator at pagtigil namin sa 3th floor ay may mga sumakay. He is here again. Lax and his friends and a man who has a black cap.

"Wow! Lalo kang gumaganda Chantal. What's your secret? Care to tell me sometime in my lap. " Naiilang lamang akong tumingin sa kanya habang nagtatawanan sya ang mga kaibigan nya.

"Excuse me? That's a very offensive remark. Are you close with each other para mag first name basis ka and to talk to her like that." Trisha asked as she roll her eyes. She's really piss.

"I don't talk to idiot people who like to pretend they are woman. You are a cancer to our society. " Trisha is gay and that is such an offensive remarks.

"Shut your mouth. You have no right to speak to her that way. Also, you don't get to tell me abusive remarks like that. Act your age and practice professionalism in this company. " I glare at him and he just laugh with his immature friends.

"Wow! You all think you are better than me? If you are the definition of man then I'm glad I don't acknowledge myself as one. You are the true cancer to this society." Matapang na saad ni Trisha. Mukha namang uminit ang ulo nila at susugudin kami.

"Don't you even dare touch us. We have cctv in here and we can end your whole career." Shane coldly said at them.

"Fuck that cctv." They are about to break it ng may humarang sa kanila.

"Hah! This is just bothersome. Shawn better compensate me properly." The man with the black cap removes his cap and he's towering over the jerks.

"Shawn? Why did you mention him?" I asked because it seems like something is going on. Hinarap nya ako saglit bago humarap kina Lax.

"I'm Harry Sandoval. The acting CEO while Shawn is away and from now on you four good for a nothing jerk are officially fired from this company." Agad silang umalma. Sabay sabay kaming bumaba sa 9th floor para ipagpatuloy ang usapan.

"You can't do this to us. We sign the contracts and you are not even authorised to do this." Lax arrogantly said.

"Oh but I can." He called someone and face them again.

"I called the hr and I told them that you are no longer an employees here. Don't even think na makakabalik pa kayo sa modelling industry because I might release that cctv footage. You know what people will do to your pervert and homophobic asses and that's not even the worse. You touch someone you shouldn't have. " He glance at me for a second and look back at the jerk.

" I am so sorry, Sir. This will not happen again. "Sabay sabay silang lumapit kay 'Harry'. They wll look pathetic.

" Why are you saying sorry to me. You did not do anything wrong to me. "Agad naman silang bumaling sa amin at humingi ng tawad ngunit hindi namin sila pinansin at sumakay na ulit sa elevator paglabas ng mga security guards. They are probably here for these jerks.

Natapos ang meeting namin sa client for almost 1 hour. We agreed to be part of the charity runway show which will be held next month. They want me to exhibit a total of 6 dresses out of 30.

Pagkatapos ng meeting ay lalabas na sana kami ng harangin kami ni 'Harry'.

"I need to talk to Ma'am Madrigal for a minute." He's referring to me. I nod at Trisha and Shane before I follow 'Harry'. We enter one of the meeting room and I sit while he's standing.

"Did he send you to follow me around too?" I have a hint. This is just too much. Dalawang tao na ang nalaman kong nagmamanman sa akin. He's really crazy.

"Hah! You are really a stubborn chick you know. Didn't Shawn warned you. Claude also warned you last week why do you keep doing this." He massage the bridge of his nose. So, that guy is Claude and this guy is Harry.

"Doing what? I am not doing anything wrong." Nanliit ang kanyang mata bago umupo.

"You know what I mean. You even bring someone to his company? You are really asking for it. You better be prepared to what will happen when he comes back" He's now smirking at me and I roll my eyes at him.

"I am doing things the way I want it. He is just my boss and he don't get to tell me what to do. Bakit hindi nyo na lamang pagsabihan yang kaibigan nyo para naman hindi nyo na ako sinusundan ng parang aso." I smile at him na parang nang aasar.

"Stubborn lady. Say what you want to say but you know what he's capable of." He's smiling at me too like what I said didn't matter.

"Those guy fron earlier will get what they deserve. You? Just prepare yourself. Hindi ka mananalo sa kanya." Tiningnan nya ako ng may pagbabanta bago ako iniwan.