32 (SPG)

*May SPG po. Bawal sa minor. Hindi rin ako sure bakit may ganito. Skip nyo na lang siguro*

"What are you doing here? " I opened the light but it's dim because I don't like strong light in my room and I saw him sitting in my single sofa. He's wearing a long sleeve polo with a black neck tie and his coat is hanging at the back of the sofa.

"You know why I am here." He smile but he doesn't really look happy. He's angry. It's visible.

"How did you get in? I change the password last month." I tried to divert the conversation but seriously how did he do it? That's creepy. This is a condominium with high security and he just enter my unit like it's a piece of cake.

"Do you really want me to answer that?" He asked me while he's pouring a liqour in a glass. Where did that even come from? I don't have liqour in my house.

"Right, uh. Please leave, I am going to rest. I went to a party and uh." He's sipping the liqour slowly while eyeing me intently.

Stupid, Chantal. My brain is not working properly. He's really angry I can see it. I know I always have a thing to say but not this time. I'm quite afraid, I know he won't let me off the hook that easily.

"You think I'll leave?" He pour another glass and I gulp because can feel his anger. How do I get out of this. I don't think brattiness will work this time.

"You really don't take my word seriously. I warned you multiple times but I guess I really have to show you properly." He stand up and put down the glass. I instinctively step back. I can see madness in his eyes. This is really not good.

"Don't come near me. I told you, hindi mo ako girlfriend you can't just order me around. It's not like I cheated on you or something. Get that over your head." He smirk as he walk towards me. He's also loosening his tie and remove it.

"Shh stop talking. I'm already mad as it is. I'm barely holding myself together. I miss you so bad and I'm so fucking mad it's making me crazy." Nakalapit na sya sa akin at hinawakan ang aking braso papunta sa kamay at nilagay iyon sa aking likuran. I want to protest but I don't have much confidence I think I really need to behave. I can't fight him when he's ready to devour me any second.

He feels hot. Like he's just warm and I am getting intoxicated by his smell. Stupid drunk brain. I was pull back to reality when I felt something on my wrist. He tied me using his necktie.

"What the hell is this! Remove it to me. This is downright harassment and--" He covered my lips with his finger. He's looking at me dangerously and I can still see visible anger, madness in his eyes.

"Shhh. I said stop talking." He held my face and kiss me as he lightly push me to the wall.

"You went on a date 4 times." He kiss my ear and it was very ticklish but he hold me still. I was really not in the right mind. I'm tipsy and everything is so mess up that I'm not even pushing him away. He's dominating my entire system.

"You laugh with him 54 times." He kiss my jaw and I just can't keep up. He's like punishing me and making me feel weird at the same time.

"He kissed your hand 9 times." He's kissing my neck and a small moan left my mouth and it turns him on more. I can feel his hardness pressing on my stomach. Gosh I need to get away. I tried to push him but my hands are tied and he hold me still again.

"Stay still." He bite my neck lightly and suck it. I suppress my moans but he lick my neck and I couldn't hold it. Damn, this will leave a mark tomorrow.

"You even brought him to my company." He's sucking my clavicle as he caress my thighs. This is too much stimulation. I can't resist and I can't stop him. I'm under the influence of alcohol and damn this feel really good. He's really good at this.

"And you kiss him." He stop kissing my clavicle and he look at my eyes with rage.

"You fucking kiss him." He kissed me aggressively habang ang kamay nya ay naglalakbay mula sa aking hita up to my sensitive part. I tried closing my thighs but he put his thigh in between mine.

"He kissed you. That bastard fucking kiss you and you kiss him back." He kiss me aggressively again and his hand shove my panties aside and gently stroke my pearls. I moan between his lips but he didn't stop. He keep stimulating me. I don't know anymore. I succumb to lust. Damn I really shouldn't drink earlier.

" Stop. I can't I'm uh" I was struggling to form my words when he let go of my lips.

"You can't what? I'm reminding you Chantal. I'm reminding you to who your body respond to." He kissed me again and I gasped when I feel his finger inside me. It hurts a little because I didn't engage in any sexual act nor masturbation from the moment I entered this body. He's doing it slowly at first but he pick up his pace after he sense that I adjusted. I can feel his finger hitting something inside and it's just feel good. I'm unconsciously moaning and responding to his kisses. Next thing I know he tore my dress and my underwear and I was bare naked. He was kissing my body and leaving marks as he did. Tinanggal nya ang pagkakatali ko at hinawakan ang aking beywang.

"Stop. Uh this is not. This shouldn't happen." he didn't mind me and lay me down on my bed. He tied my hand again and put it upward.

"You look so divine and you smell so fucking good. You feel so fucking great that my anger is just slowly fading away. Oh How I miss this sight. You're just mine. So mine." He kiss my lips down to my body. I was moaning the whole time but I almost shout when I felt his mouth on my most sensitive part. I pull his hair to make him stop but he just put my leg on his shoulder and continue what he's doing. He's kissing it, licking it from the hole up to my clit and he put his finger inside while he's doing mouth wonders on my most sensitive part.

"Stop. I can't take it anymore uh." I feel something building up on me. I'm slowly reaching my orgasm and he noticed it too so he just went back on torturing me. He thrust his finger and with a final stroke of his tounge on my clit, I cum. A wave of pleasure came through me and he's looking at my every reaction.

"Damn, So fucking hot. You're so sexy and gorgeous just wow."
I thought he'll finally stop but he went down again and lick me dry. No, he just made it wet again.

Before I knew it I already pass out from tiredness, alcohol in my system and fron all the pleasure.

*Hello! I hope this chapter is not so cringey. If it is, I'll make revision.