34 (Choice)

His friend warned me that he will hurt him. Did he really just? I angrily walk to him and slap him hard. Bahagyang pumaling pakabila ang pisngi nya.

"How dare you? Did you hire someone to hurt him?" He slightly touch his face that I slapped and look at me with a confuse eyes.

"What do you mean? Care to explain?" I'm fuming mad. This guy is just unbelievable.

"Radon is in the hospital. Nalaglagan sya ng mga bakal. This is his first accident and maybe it isn't. He's always careful. " I look at him accusingly.

"What? What a lucky bastard I was about to put him there but he did it by himself. Lucky bastard." He said with a disappointed voice. This guy is really-- I don't know what to say.

"Don't act dumb. May alam ka ba sa nangyari." Tumayo sya at lumapit sa akin.

"I don't know anything but I won't deny what you're thinking. I'm really gonna hurt that bastard but I haven't yet. " Itinulak ko sya ngunit hindi sya nagpatinag.

"You sick bastard." Tumalikod na ako sa kanya. Fighting him is pointless. Maglalakad na sana ako para maggayak papunta kay Radon ng hilahin nya ako pabalik.

"Where do you think you're going?" His voice is very serious and he's looking at me with anger in his eyes.

"To him! I'm gonna visit him." His jaw clench and his hand grip my waist but not in the painful way.

"No, you're not." I look at him with determination and he let me go. He sat on the sofa and look at my eyes.

"Ok you can go. " I doubt my ears for a second. He's really letting me go?

"You can go but don't blame me if he's not breathing by the end of this day." He said in a very cold serious voice. I slap him again.

"You monster." He hold my hand that I use to slap him. I'm pulling it back but he hold it tightly as he blows on it. Like he's blowing the pain away.

"You can call me whatever you want but the choice is yours. Stay or leave? Let's really see if I make empty threats." I want to cry this is just so fuck up. He won't really let me go. Radon is there waiting for me to show up but I can't.

I read it before, the goddess said na ang nasa libro na nabasa ko ay ang isa sa maaaring mangyari sa lahat ng characters. I read it all, I read how he's capable of killing someone. He can really kill him. I surrender and just enter my room and lock it. He started knocking  my door and calling my name but I didn't respond. Maya-maya pa ay narinig ko ang paggalaw ng knob at ang pagbukas ng pinto. Such a stubborn guy.

"My Chantal, face me. Don't be mad okay? I just can't see you with him. I can't. I really miss you. I just got back and I want to spend the day with you." I didn't move. He sigh and pull down the blanket that's covering me. I heard him growl and curse.

"What the fuvk? Are you crying for that guy? Are you seriously crying." I can see visible anger in his eyes. I wipe my face and I didn't even realize that my tears are streaming on it.

"You really know how to hurt me. You really know how to push my buttons." He said in a defeated maybe hurt voice.

"I'm just-- I wanna see him." I look at him with a begging eyes. He curse multiple times before he stand up.

"Fix yourself. We're going to him. " I stand up instantly and face him.

"Really?" He smirk at me as he hold my waist.

"Yes and you will tell him that you will never see him again."

"What? Why?" He raise one of his brow and touch my face.

"Because I'm a very territorial man. You think I will let him in your life? No way, I will die first. Since he won't be able to kill me then he won't have a chance on you." I can't believe this guy. I get away from him and he lift my face by the chin. He's staring at me as he speak with authority.

"You are going to him and will tell him exactly what I said. Don't test my patience because I don't have it in me anymore." He let go of me and sit on the bed.

"I hate you! I fucking hate you! Hindi ka na dapat bumalik pa." I saw flash of pain in his eyes but he close it and give me a mischievous smile.

"I know. Now, dress up and we'll see him." He left the room and I just do what he said. I wore a black turtle neck top and jeans. It's evening now and it's cold so it's kinda justifiable. But of course I just want to cover the hickeys. I never wore this much clothing since I entered this body. I heave a deep sigh and pick up my phone.

I at least need to end things properly with Radon. I know it's unfair. I gave him hope and I even kissed him but in the end I'll just leave him hanging. I wouldn't if I could. I want to try loving him the way he deserve but I know he doesn't deserve this. I don't deserve him. I let someone on me while he was hoping for us. I can't say that I am not aware with what I did. I am aware but I couldn't control myself at that time.

"You ready?" I just nod weakly and went out with Shawn. Tinanong nya kung saang hospital and I answer him. After that I didn't talk anymore. Nang makarating kami ay lumabas agad ako. I didn't let him open the door for me. I know his room number kaya dumiretso na lang ako. Shawn is keeping a distance but he's following me.

There I saw Radon. His face lit up when he saw me. He's smiling and he look really glad to see me. I took a deep breath and clench my jaw. I slowly walk to him while calming myself.

I am gonna break this man's heart. I'm gonna hurt his feelings and I'm gonna ruin his trust.