Matching | Fluff

Ages; 17 - 18

Ignore the sex joke, I have bad humor.

-

"Are you gonna take a shower?" I asked, looking at the back of my boyfriend's head from across the room. Seeing how he didn't hear me, I raised my voice. "Are you gonna take a shower?!" He stupidly whipped his head towards me, looking at me like I was an alien.

"Are you gonna take a fucking shower?!!" I yelled at him, he gave me that same stupid face.

"Yeah. Don't yell, Tweek." I sucked in a sharp breath. "Take one now, then."

"Why?"

"B-beacuse? Why? It's 10 fucking 30, you can take a break from your computer for a little bit to spend time with me."

"Huh, after or during?"

"Take one, NOW. Please, please take one now."

Craig probably didn't like how I was yelling, it's kinda his fault. I ask for something, he does it right? I saw how he finally arose from his chair, stretching, then walking out of the room.

---

He came back like- 10 minutes later with a towel around his waist. "Hey." He said, at least that's what I heard over the tv playing the news. "Mmm."

"I got you an outfit, matching pajamas?" He grinned at me stupidly. Match outfits? I never really understood why people get so attached, they go everywhere together, wear the same outfits, and need to be next to each other 24/7.

I guess matching outfits was just for fun or to show you're together somehow. "Uh, why?"

Craig started to look through his dresser, unfolding his clothes in search and just putting them back in. "Because I just love you so much, plus matching like, boosts your subconscious closeness."

"And you wanna tell me what the fuck that means?" I rolled my eyes as he scratched the back of his head. "I don't know... uhh.. the feeling of being together?"

"Such a way with words."

He huffed, then pulled out two shirts out of the last drawer. "Here it is, put it on." I reached out my hand to take it but he threw it at me anyway. I tried to hold it up but he held out his hand, stopping me from seeing the shirt.

"Is it- ngh, stupid?" That same stupid smile told me it was. And with little to no hesitation, I lifted the shirt I had on and replaced it with the clothing Craig had given me. "Oh, don't look yet... I still have to get dressed."

I audibly groaned, watching him place the shirt on the dresser and pulling out some pajama pants. And right after, he put on the shirt, I tried my best not to sneak a peek at my own shirt.

He turned around to face me so I could look at the clothing. "Alright," I glanced at the shirt, my eyes widening when I read his shirt. "'I love sucking chicken'.." I deadpanned. Craig burst into laughter, his shoulders shaking. I got the chance to read Craig's shirt, his shirt says 'chicken'.

"I thought it was funny. I didn't think you would, honestly." He said, trying to keep a straight face. But he laughed some more, wiping a tear from his eye. "Ngh- well, I guess I can't be mad. It's just clothes." I shrugged, then turned off the TV.

"I'm gonna go to sleep... or at least try." I mumbled, not really wanting to watch the news or anything else anymore. Craig nodded, then sat down beside me. "Okay, me too." He yawned, stretching his arms above his head. "I'm exhausted, too."

I didn't really know why I was so tired all of a sudden, but I felt like my eyes were just too heavy to keep open. I rested my head on the pillow. "Still, though, thanks. I don't really mind doing things like- 'coupley stuff', I guess."

Craig chuckled, then lay down next to me. "Yeah." He hesitated for a moment, then slowly slid his arm around my waist. "You know, we don't have to do everything together or wear matching outfits to be a couple. It's just... a little something extra."

I glanced at him out of the corner of my eye. "It's nice to know that you care enough to even think of stuff like that." I told him honestly. He smiled back. "A ton of thoughts."