Brewed Love | Smut

Ages; 22 - 23

Really old request, most of them saved but it pretty much restarted my progress

-

I couldn't help but smile to myself. After months of planning, months of anticipation, months of waiting... we were finally here. Being married to Craig while on our honeymoon. It was perfect, that was the only way to describe it.

We were in bed, I watched him sleep beside me. I leaned in, kissing his cheek. "Hey," I whispered, his eyelashes fluttered. He opened his eyes slowly, blinking a few times.

"Hmm? Hey..." He yawned, stretching out beside me, and then looked me over, his gaze lingering on my lips before meeting my eyes again. "Morn'."

I smiled, leaning in to kiss him properly. "Morning." He kissed back, wrapping his arms around me. We stayed like that for a while, just enjoying the feel of each other's skin.

"So," I said, sitting up and stretching, "what do you want to do today?"

He yawned again, rubbing at his eyes before sitting up as well. "I dunno. We could go on a hike, go out to eat.." He trailed off, looking thoughtful. "Or we could just stay here and make out all day."

I giggled, my cheeks flushing slightly. "I like all- mgh-, of those.." I trailed off, trying to finish my sentence as Craig leaned in, pressing his lips against mine again, cutting off my words with his tongue. His hand found its way to my chest, sliding up under my shirt, teasing at the skin beneath.

I moaned into the kiss, arching my back as he pulls me closer, one of his legs sliding between mine. His other hand tangled in my hair, holding me still as he deepened the kiss.

Now my husband is on top of me, grinning stupidly at me. "Ugh... definitely should've brushed our teeth before doing that." I giggle, trying to hide my obvious embarrassment.

Craig rolls his eyes, nipping at my bottom lip before kissing it. "I.. honestly couldn't care less right now." His hand slides down my stomach, teasing at the waistband of my pajama pants.

"Oh?" I breathe, holding onto his shoulders. "And what if I said I wanted to go on that hike?" I tease back, running my hands up his chest.

"Gonna make you not wanna leave, then." He murmurs, moving to kiss my neck. His hand slips under my pants, cupping me through the fabric. I gasp, arching further into him.

"It seems that you can leave with a problem like this." His grip tightens on the last word, I groan. I can feel him smirk against my skin, I groan again, but this time it's in frustration.

He slowly pulls his hips back, sigh before talking, "so, what'll it be, Tweek?" He leans in to kiss me again. His other hand trails down my side, over my hip and down my thigh. "Hike or..." He lets his voice trail off suggestively.

"Ngh- god.. fuck you." I grit my teeth, my hips moving of their own accord as he continues to tease me. It feels good, but I can't let him win this easily. I reach up, wrapping my hands around his neck, pulling him down for another rough kiss.

I instantly win over his mouth, but it's clear he's enjoying this as much as I am. He's kissing me back just as roughly, his hands trailing up my sides and over my back. Then his hands are back to my pants, pulling them to my knees before I had to do the rest myself.

As soon as he gets use to the kiss, I flip him over and straddle my legs to his sides. I can feel his bulge on my underwear, and decide to tease him like he did to me. I lower myself down on him, grinding my hips against the bulge there. He lets out a groan and tries to pull me down harder, but I hold back just enough to make him clench his fists in anger.