Don't Worry | Smut

Ages; 17

This is really old hehe

-

Craig's hands slide down to my hips, cupping them gently as he continues to kiss me. God... this was insane. I can feel the need to touch him, but I'm too nervous to just reach out. My breath hitches as he pulls away, just far enough to look me in the eye. "Are you still okay with this?" He whispers. I nod, but then I shake my head. "What if we get- like-, c-caught? My parents are sleeping.." I panic.

"It's fine, we can be quiet, right?" He whispers, giving me a small smile. "W-what if I or you get an std? A deadly disease?" I manage to stammer out, still feeling a bit freaked out. I see the surprise flash in his eyes before he shakes his head. "I brought condoms." He shrugs.

"It ca-can rip!" I whisper yell. I feel a bit ridiculous, but it's the truth. I can feel the panic rising in my chest. "Oh, come on..." He sighs, rolling his eyes a bit. "That's not gonna happen." He says, giving me a tiny smile.

"Well, what if it does?" I ask, feeling a bit defeated now.

Craig's expression softens and he cups my cheek with his hand. "Okay... let me calm you down, you're getting worked up." He says gently, leaning in to press his lips against mine.

I let out a small moan, my worries about getting caught and illnesses momentarily forgotten as I feel his lips against mine. He slides his hand up my chest, over my shoulder, and into my hair, tangling his fingers there as he deepens the kiss. His other hand moves lower, finding its way between us, and I feel him adjust himself.

"Relax... you're in my hands, I'll be gentle." His voice is soft and reassuring, his lips brushing against mine as he whispers. He leans back slightly, giving me a crooked smile as he pulls my sweatpants down. I feel my cheeks heat up as I glance down, watching as he takes it in his hand, stroking me gently.

"See? There's nothing to worry about." He says, his voice low and soothing, guiding me back into the moment. His fingers continue to move in a circular motion, and I feel a shudder run through my body. He must be able to tell how sensitive I am, because he starts to tease me, brushing his thumb against my tip, making me moan.

I look down, watching as he plays with me, feeling so much pleasure that it almost hurts. I can't believe I'm letting him do this. I still want to touch him, too, but my chest is too stiff and I can't reach out. My breath comes out in little gasps as he leans in, taking my nipple into his mouth, sucking gently.

"Just relax and enjoy it, sweetheart." He whispers against my skin, moving his fingers faster, his other hand moving to cup me, stroking in perfect rhythm. His lips move lower, kissing and nipping at my stomach, and I arch into his touch, feeling my body tense up. He must sense this, because he pulls back a bit, looking at me with concern.

"Hey, you still worried?" He whispers, looking into my eyes as he continues to stroke me. I slowly nod my head, feeling my body start to tremble more. My boyfriend sighed audibly and reached to the floor to grab his coat, glancing at me while digging into his jacket pocket.

He pulled out a condom... "GAH!? Are we really doing that already?" He laughs and shakes his head, he pull out three, taking one and setting the rest on my nightstand. "This is for you, hon." I gulp nervously at him. "B-but d-didn't we agree that I woul-"