Gaming | Lemon

Ages; 17

Ugh I can't write fluff!??

-

Craig shifted uncomfortably on his beanbag, one hand absently scratching at the back of his neck as he focused intently on the screen. His eyes darted back and forth between his character and the mini-map, calculating the perfect moment to strike. He let out a satisfied sigh as his sword connected with the enemy's weak spot, dealing a devastating blow. "Yes!" he exclaimed, barely loud enough for his friends to hear over the tinny explosions and frenzied shouts coming from the speakers. "Aw, how did you guys not kill anyone?" Craig exclaimed, giggling while his teammate complained.

Meanwhile, Tweek had finished with his Instagram scrolling. Sitting cross-legged on the floor in a baggy shirt and a pair of underwear that snuggled his waist and tights, he idly scrolled through Craig's Spotify playlists. He hummed along to the soft, melancholic tune playing through his earbuds, tapping his fingers against his knee in time with the beat. His eyes flickered over to Craig from time to time, watching the other boy's reactions to the game with amusement. "Craig, you know you couldn't totally kick my ass at this game," Clyde said, voice a little rough with the bad mic. "I just let you guys win all the time." He shook his head with a quiet "nu-uh" as the game started again.

Tweek smirked to himself, thinking about how much he enjoyed watching Craig get all worked up over the game. He leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees and propping his chin up in his hands. The more intense the game got, the more animated Craig seemed to get, and the more Tweek found himself getting caught up in the excitement too. "Maybe next time, Clyde," he called out, voice still soft. "You've gotta learn to get better."

"I swear he would still suck after five years of training." The voice was clear and clean. "You guys are SO mean." He let out another string of complaints.

Tweek grinned to himself, his cheeks going a little pink. "I mean, you do kinda ask for it, Clyde." He glanced over at Craig, whose attention was fully focused on the game at the moment. He bit his lip, debating whether or not to take the risk. After a moment, he leaned in closer to his ear, making sure Craig could hear him. "Hey, Craig?"

Craig glanced over to him, sticking his tongue out to the side and biting it in concentration. "Hmm.." He put in a series of buttons that managed to kill a player. Craig didn't pay attention to the boy right beside him in the slightest.

"Hey, you're not even looking at me," Tweek pouted, nudging Craig with his elbow. "You're so rude!" He playfully gasped and batted his eyelashes. "Not right now.." It seemed he didn't want to talk, but his friends made fun of him. "Hey, why you blue ballin' your boyfriend like that dude?" Clyde said playfully. "Shut up." Was all he could say as all his concentration was put into the game.

Craig let out a frustrated grunt as another enemy managed to sneak up on him and deal a devastating blow. "Dammit!" he muttered, rubbing the back of his neck. He glanced over at Tweek again, noticing the other boy still seemed to be waiting for him to acknowledge him. "What do you want, Tweek?" he asked, his voice a little irritated. "I'm in the middle of a game?" Now Tweek felt guilty, he just wanted a little attention.

"Can we cuddle?" Tweek's voice was soft. "I just want to cuddle with you for a bit. I promise I won't bother you." Tweek said, leaning against Craig's shoulder. Craig let out a sigh and put his arm around Tweek, pulling him close. "Fine, but only for a little while," he grumbled, still focusing on the game. "And try not to distract me too much."

"Aw.." Clyde faked cried, but he couldn't tell if it was fake because he had just been killed. Tweek rolled his eyes, he could hear everything coming through his headphones more clearly now. He snuggled deeper into Craig's side, wrapping his arms around his torso. He nuzzled his face into the crook of Craig's neck, breathing in the familiar scent of his boyfriend's skin. "Better?" he whispered, letting out a content sigh. "Yeah, okay stop bugging me now." He didn't mean for it to sound harsh, but it did, only a little bit.