Stuck | Fluff

Ages; 15 - 16

Been so inactive omg

-

It was a Thursday evening, and Craig had just finished up his shift at the local bookstore. He was on his way to the coffee shop where his boyfriend, Tweek, worked overtime most nights. Craig hated that Tweek had to put in so many hours, but Tweek always says it's just for his parents.

He walked from his house, and as he approached, he could see the closed sign, but ignored it. As he opened the door, Tweek was there behind the counter, seeming to be spacing out. He jumped when he saw Craig. "Ngh- shit.. hey!- Hi," he said, a nervous grin spreading across his face.

"Hey," Craig replied, walking up to the counter. "You alright?" The blond nodded, wiping his hands on his apron. "Yeah, I'm just... overthinking shit again."

Craig chuckled softly. "Yeah, I would too in a place this empty." Tweek smiled nervously, but then looked past Craig. "Oh, shit. I gotta restock the coffee machines." He glanced at the back room door, which was slightly open. "I'll be right- gah!- out!" Before Craig could respond, Tweek rushed into the back room.

Craig raised an eyebrow. "Okay...?" He shrugged and wandered over to follow him like a lost puppy. "Should I... help?" He opened the door, and shut it behind him.

Tweek was already kneeling down by one of the coffee machines, digging through a bag of beans. "Oh," he said, glancing over his shoulder. "Uh, sure. If you want."

Craig knelt down beside him, the cool concrete floor pressing against his knees. "So, what do I do?" Tweek glanced up. "Oh, just grab a bag of beans and put them by the cash register," he pointed over his shoulder. Craig nodded and picked up the bag, it was way heavier than he expected, and almost dropped it. "Whoa," he muttered under his breath.

Tweek chuckled. "Yeah, the coffee beans are heavy." He glanced over at Craig again, looking him over. He was a bit taller than Tweek but the blond had bad posture so he never knew if he was actually taller than his boyfriend. "Thanks for coming to see me, you know," he murmured, a small smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

Craig raised an eyebrow. He shrugged heading for the closed door. "It's not like it's a big deal to just come see you." Tweek brushed a piece of hair out of his face, nodding in agreement. "Yeah, I guess." The noirette settled the bag down to open the door, but it wouldn't budge. "Uh.." He tried it again and the same thing happened, then again... and again till he realized the door was locked shut.

"Ummm.... the door?" Craig asked, turning back to Tweek. "The door's locked." Tweek's eyes widened in panic and he jumped to his feet, almost knocking over a bag of bean. "NGH!- No! Why did you close it?? It locks on its own!" The blond searched his pockets for the keys, and screamed when he felt nothing.

"Oh god! FUCK! The keys are on the goddamn counter!" Tweek exclaimed, panic clearly etching itself into his voice. Craig's heart began to race as well. "Shit, Tweek. Calm down. Let's think this through," he said, trying to keep his voice steady. They both looked around frantically, searching for another way out. There were no windows, and the back door was always locked.

"Don't tell me I left my phone out there too! GAH!" Tweek yelled, pacing around the small room. He slammed his fists against the wall, denting it slightly. "We're going to die in here, aren't we? I mean, we don't have any food or water!" His voice cracked on the last word, and he collapsed onto the floor, burying his face in his hands.

Craig pulled his phone out of his pocket. "Don't worry I have-" it was dead. "What? Did I not charge it? What the fuck."

He knelt beside Tweek and wrapped his arms around him, pulling the man close. "Listen, Tweek. We're going to be fine."

"But how? We can't even call for help!"

Craig tightened his grip on Tweek, trying to reassure him. "I don't know... but I've totally seen this in animes so someone will come eventually." He didn't know why he said that, but he hoped it would make Tweek feel better. "We'll just have to wait, and stay calm."

"Anime?" Tweek whispered confused. "Well- don't we need to sleep? It's cold and I always get up for water in the middle of the night-" He sniffled.

Craig wrapped his arms tighter around Tweak, feeling his own heart rate start to calm down a little. "We'll be fine. I'll keep you warm..." he murmured softly, trying to reassure him. They sat in silence for a while, just holding each other, until Tweek's breathing slowly began to steady.

"God.. I can't believe this happened..." Tweek murmured, his voice barely above a whisper. "I mean, I should've at least kept the keys on me.." He sighed, resting his head on Craig's shoulder.

"Heh, I'm the one who closed the door, I had no clue that it locks automatically." Craig shrugged, rubbing Tweek's back soothingly. "But maybe we should like- sleep... you've probably been awake for more than 24 hours." The noirette chuckled softly. "Yeah... but what if I have to use the bathroom? Or-" Tweek mumbled, burying his face deeper into Craig's shoulder.

Craig patted his back gently. "We'll just have to hold it in, I guess." Realistically he didn't want to think of any other options, just because the thoughts grossed him out. "But we'll be fine, hon."

The silence was loud. "O-okay.." The blond decided to give in, since complaining wouldn't make the situation any better. He closed his eyes and only thought about sleeping, not about the cold floor or the locked door or the fact that he might have to pee in a few hours.

Craig shifted slightly, trying to get more comfortable on the concrete floor. Tweek was right, it was cold. He also closed his eyes, trying to ignore the discomfort and focus on keeping his boyfriend warm. The noirette sighed softly and curled up a little tighter around Tweek, his arms now serving as a blanket.

---

Time seemed to slow down as they sat there in the silence, the only sounds being their shallow breathing and the distant hum of the refrigerator. It felt like hours passed before anything happened. But then, something shifted. There was a soft click, and the door swung open.

Tweek's parents found them sleeping on the floor, tightly wrapped in each other's arms. Tweek opened his eyes and moved away from the warmth, yelping as soon as he saw his parents. That alerted the boy next to him, and he sprang up and then looked up at the people in front of them.

"Tweek? Is this why you didn't come home? My goodness..." Tweek's mother sighed then looked at Craig. "How did you manage to get Craig involved in this mess?" She shook her head in disbelief.

Tweek blushed and mumbled something. "I hope you two don't need medical attention, I don't have that kind of money." Mr. Tweak laughed playfully and gestured for them to get up. "Come on, we'll take you home."

They followed Mr. Tweak out the door. "And also, I hope this doesn't happen again, because I might have to get you a leash with a key on it." He looked back at Tweek, who had wide eyes. "Kidding.. I'm kidding don't worry." He patted him on the back. "But don't you let it happen again, okay?"