Do What You Want to me | Smut

Ages; 23 - 24

Warning for degradation

-

Craig and Tweek sat at their usual booth in the coffee shop. They were the perfect couple, or so everyone thought. Craig somehow always looked like he was about to punch someone, but he was really just a big softie. Tweek was nervous, jittery, and couldn't seem to keep his hands out of his pockets. A weird thing about him was Tweek's constant need for caffeine. He was addicted to coffee, and he was quite vocal about it.

That wasn't the weirdest thing about him though. What's the best way to put this? Well, Tweek was a hardcore masochist. He enjoyed being hurt, humiliated, and made to feel small. He got off on it. Sometimes, when they were alone, Craig would indulge him. He'd gag him, tie him up, and spank that pretty little ass of his until it was as red as a cherry. Tweek loved it, and Craig loved making him feel that way.

But today, Tweek was being particularly annoying. He kept giggling and blushing every time someone so much as glanced in their direction. Craig rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Tweek," he roughly reached over to grab the back of Tweek's neck. "Do you have something you'd like to say to everyone here?" Tweek squeaked, his eyes widening in fear. Craig pulled him closer, pressing their bodies together and forcing their lips to meet in a bruising kiss. "That's what I thought," he muttered, pulling away with a smirk.

Tweek's face flushed even deeper, but he nodded obediently. Craig smirked and leaned back in the booth, taking another sip of his coffee. The two of them sat in silence for a moment, with Tweek staring down at the table and Craig watching him out of the corner of his eye.

The silence was starting to get to Tweek, and he couldn't help but shift uncomfortably as he continued to do it. He looked up at Craig, hoping for the slightest hint of- anything, but Craig's expression was unreadable.

Craig sighed, rolling his eyes before leaning over and pressing his lips roughly against Tweek's. "Stop being bratty." He pulled away with a small grin. "You know what you deserve." Tweek bit his bottom lip, his cheeks flushing even deeper. He nodded, unable to meet Craig's eye. "Good boy," Craig reached over to tousle Tweek's hair before sitting back up again.

He glanced around the coffee shop, making sure nobody was paying too much attention to them. The place was pretty empty at this hour; most of their usual crowd wouldn't arrive for another hour or so. Satisfied that they had some privacy by being at the back of the shop, and facing away from the employees and customers. Craig reached into his pocket and pulled out a small black ball gag. "Open wide," he commanded, holding the gag out for Tweek.

"Huh?" Tweek looked up at Craig, his cheeks flushing even deeper. Craig rolled his eyes. "Don't play dumb with me. Open wide, Tweek." He held out the gag, tilting Tweek's chin up with his hand. Reluctantly, Tweek opened his mouth, and Craig slipped the gag between his teeth, securing it behind his head. Tweek gagged and squirmed, his eyes watering as he tried to speak around the rubber ball. He lifted his shirt to cover the rubber ball.

"There, that's better," Craig whispered, pulling Tweek's shirt back down. He took another sip of his coffee before leaning over and planting a soft kiss on Tweek's forehead. "Now, are you going to be a good boy and stop being so loud?" Tweek nodded, his cheeks still flushed red. Craig reached down and squeezed Tweek's thigh, giving it a rough squeeze. "Good."

"Caf fwe gho?" The blond tried to speak. "What?" Craig leaned closer, tilting Tweek's chin up with his finger. "I'm sorry, baby. I can't understand a word you're saying."

"I'lw bee grod.." He tried to speak again. Craig smiled and reached across the table, tracing a finger along Tweek's cheek. "Pretty boy.." The other leaned into the touch with puppy eyes.