I F*cked Your Dad | Smut

Ages; 18 - 29

Yes it was inspired by this song

It's not a romantic thing Craig just finds him hot 🙄

-

Craig was an introvert, preferring to keep to himself and not draw too much attention to himself. That was why it came as such a surprise to him when he was called into the principal's office along with the one person he thought he'd never have a reason to talk to, much less share the same air with. Rody was his 'bully', the one who had teased and tormented him since 10th grade.

He walked to the office with a groan, he pushed the door open, seeing an unfamiliar face, he was blond, and definitely looked like he belonged in high school. "Uh, hi?" Craig spoke, glancing between the man and Rody.

"Ah, hello, Craig, nice to meet you," the blond man, said, stand up and waving. "I'm Tweek, Rody's dad. I hope you don't mind me saying this, but I've heard a lot about you from my son, and I just wanted to let you know that I'm really sorry about how he's been treating you. He's not like this at home, I swear."

Craig looked at Rody, who seemed a little embarrassed and uncomfortable, and then back at Tweek. "It's... okay, I guess," he mumbled. He didn't know what else to say. It was weird, because Tweek looked so much younger than he'd expected. He was actually pretty short, pale skin, a skinny body, and a pair of blue eyes.

"Look, I know my son has been a real jerk, and I'm sorry for that. I don't know what I can do to make it up to you, but if there's anything you want me to do, please let me know." Tweek's voice was sincere. Craig's eyes drifted downwards looking at his hips, his blue jeans were tight on his hips, and my gaze didn't budge. That was until the principal walked in.

"Well, Tweek, I'm glad you could make it. I'm just going to tell you right now that Rody has been suspended for the rest of the week." The principal spoke sternly. Rody's eyes went wide, and he looked at his dad for support. "Now, I want you both to think about what you've done, and how you can make amends. You're both good kids, with bright futures ahead of you. Don't ruin that because of one mistake." The principal finished.

"I understand, sir. Thank you for your time," Tweek said, shooting a look at his son. He then turned to Craig, "Look, about what I said earlier, I meant it. If there's anything I can do to make up for this, please let me know."

Craig hesitated, glancing at the principal before looking back at Tweek. "Well... I don't know. I mean, it's not like you can make him stop being a jerk or anything."

"I realize that, but I want to try. I want to show him that there are consequences for his actions, and maybe that will make him think twice next time. I mean, I can talk to him, ground him, whatever it takes." Tweek's voice was pleading.

Tweek and Rody and walked out of the room, and since this was my only chance, I took it. "Hey, uh, wait..." Both of them turned around, Rody was giving me a death stare. "Rody, go to the car." Tweek sighed, then turned back to me.

"Yes?" Tweek asked. "Uh, I do know something that can make up for everything that guy has done." He started, glancing at Rody walking away. "Can I take you out for dinner or something?" He asked, looking back at Tweek.

"Oh.. wow, really? Uh, isn't it me who is supposed to do something for you?" Tweek stammered. "No, no, I'm serious," He insisted. "I think you deserve it." There was a pause as Tweek seemed to be thinking about something.

"Well... I guess I could-..I mean, I'm not even sure if Rody would want me to do that..." Tweek trailed off, looking a little embarrassed. "But if you really want to, I wouldn't say no." He smiled nervously. "So... whenever you want, just let me know."