I Hate You | Smut

Ages; 18

This is just to make up for the lack of updates! 😋

-

Craig sighed, rubbing his eyes as he leaned against the door of Tweek's house. The guy was always inviting him over for some reason, and he never quite understood why. They hated each other, and had done so for as long as he could remember. Maybe it was because they were both straight, and they were always trying to prove their straightness to the world. Or maybe it was because they were just complete opposites. Whatever the reason, Craig didn't really care. He just wanted to go home.

As he stepped inside, the smell of coffee filled his nostrils. The boy would always be drinking coffee. It was practically his lifeblood. Craig saw no car in the driveway, Tweek's parents would normally always be in the kitchen, but from his view it was empty.

"Tweek?" he called out, walking further into the house. He glanced into the living room and saw no one there. Then he heard a muffled noise coming from upstairs. Curiosity getting the better of him, he started to climb the steps. As he reached the top, he noticed the door to Tweek's bedroom was slightly open. He hesitated for a moment, then slowly pushed it open further.

The sight that greeted him was not what he expected. Tweek was lying on his bed, his legs spread wide, one hand wrapped around his own crotch. His other hand was busy behind himself, his face was red. Craig's eyes widened in surprise and confusion. Before he could process anything else, Tweek let out a yelp and whipped his head around, their eyes meeting for a brief moment before they both turned bright red.

"W-what are you doing in here?" Tweek squeaked, his cheeks flushing even further.

Craig felt a strange mixture of surprise, confusion, and something else...something he hadn't felt in a long time. Embarrassment? He crossed his arms over his chest, trying to hide the sudden blush that spread across his face. "I could ask you the same thing."

"Dude- this is my house!" Tweek protested, covering himself with the blanket. "You didn't even knock!"

Craig rolled his eyes. "Whatever, man. You know why I'm here."

"I didn't invite you!" Tweek snapped, sitting up and glaring at him. "And even if I did, why would you come? You hate me!"

Craig scoffed. "Yeah... Clyde said that you told him there was like.. a sleepover or something." He paused, looking Tweek up and down.

Tweek raised an eyebrow. "Oh, so now you're believing him? You never listen to a word I say, but when he tells you something, it's suddenly the truth?"

"What?" Craig asked. "Uh... you didn't tell him that?" He paused, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

"No?!" Tweek panicked. " I didn't tell him that!" He paused, his face going red again. "Ugh, Clyde is such an idiot. He probably made that up!"

Craig raised an eyebrow, still unconvinced. "Well, if you say so. So, what were you doing before I came in?" He gestured to the blanket.

Tweek hesitated, his cheeks turning even redder. "I... I was just..." He glanced away, unable to meet Craig's gaze. "Nothing." He muttered, pulling the covers up over his chest.

Craig raised an eyebrow. "Nothing, huh? That's what you were doing?" He walked closer to the bed. "You were just lying there, doing nothing?" He paused, taking in Tweek's discomfort. "And I didn't just barge in and see you jerking off and fingering yourself at the same time?"

Tweek's face turned even redder. "I'm. Not. Gay." He stammered, looking away. "I mean.. I don't even know what that is. I was just, you know, curious." He lied.