I Had Some Weird Thoughts About You.. | Smut (Lemon)

Ages; 17 - 18

SORRY IF THIS WASN'T WHAT YOU WERE LOOK FOR

-

Craig sighed heavily, leaning back against the cool, hardwood of his bedroom door. He closed his eyes, rubbing his palms over his tired face. The house was deathly silent without his parents or sister around.

It wasn't that he didn't like the quiet; it was just that he missed Tweek.

He couldn't stand around and walked over to his bed, throwing his feet up and putting an arm over his eyes. It was only 4pm, and he had the rest of the day to himself, but he was exhausted. It didn't help that he had been dreaming of Tweek all day.

The more he thought about it, the more he missed his boyfriend. He hadn't seen him in over a week. Tweek had gone to Denver for some family shit and wouldn't be back for another three days. It wasn't that Craig was clingy or anything, but he just... really liked having his boyfriend around.

He shifted uncomfortably on his bed, wishing he had something to do. He'd already finished all of his homework, and there was only so much TV he could watch before he got sick of it. Maybe he should take a shower. He stood up, making his way over to his bathroom and stripping off his clothes. He turned on the water, letting it run hot as he stepped under the spray.

The hot water felt good against his skin, helping to relax him a bit, but as he stood there, letting the water wash over him, he couldn't help but feel a strange sensation growing in his lower regions. He tried to ignore it at first, telling himself it was just the heat, but the more he stood there, the more it grew.

So instead of wishing it away, he closed his eyes, and thought of everything but the heat. His thoughts drifted to Tweek. It didn't take long for the sensation to grow more insistent, and before he knew it, he was fully hard. Fuck.

And because he wasn't in the mood to masturbate, he turned the water cold. It was a mistake. The cold water only made him more aware of his arousal, and it didn't help that he was thinking of the blond as he stood there. The cold water wasn't working, and he couldn't get Tweek out of his head.

He sighed, giving up on the cold shower and getting out. He wrapped a towel around his waist and leaned against the vanity, his boner pressed against the soft towel. There was no point in trying to ignore it anymore. He might as well give in.

The noirette decided to move to his bedroom to do this, locking the door just in case. He sat down on the edge of his bed, unfurling the towel from his waist. His boner sprung free, pointing upwards, the tip already glistening with pre-cum. He took a deep breath, reaching out to grasp it with his right hand, beginning to stroke slowly up and down.

Thoughts of his boyfriend filled his mind as he jerked off. But stopped to think about what the imaginary blond might be doing in his head. Maybe he'd be sucking him off, or maybe he'd be riding him... Craig closed his eyes, picturing Tweek on top of him, his boyfriend's perfect ass bouncing up and down as he thrust into him. His hips began to move of their own accord, mimicking the motions he had just imagined.

But he stopped again, to think about something else. The noirette sighed in frustration, running a hand through his hair. He was so close, and now he'd lost his train of thought.

He thought of outfits, maybe lingerie? He image Tweek wouldn't wear much of that stuff, but it was fun to imagine him in something lacy and revealing. He pictured the blond in a black corset, his tiny stomach showing through the lace fabric, a pair of black boyshorts... No, that wasn't doing it for him. He needed to think about some roleplay outfit or something.

Craig's mind went blank. He tried to think of something else, but his boner was starting to feel uncomfortable. "Shit..." he muttered under his breath.

But his mind went to Tweek wearing a dress-- well, more like a skirt. Maybe he would be a princess, and he had saved him from a tower. The dress would be short, only going a little pass his butt, it would be yellow with short puffy sleeves. Tweek would be wearing lacy white panties under it.