Anything For You | Smut

Ages; 29 - 30

-

"Ngh- ah.." Tweek groaned out. Nails dug into his palm as he felt the other thrust his hips upwards, pressing his cock deeper into his husband's ass.

Craig's hips wanted to give out, they've been going at it ever since Tweek got home. His body was on fire, his muscles burning from the constant movement. The blond had put a cock ring on him to prevent him from going soft as long as possible.

He buried his face in Tweek's neck. "I-I'm gonna-" Tweek panted, Craig took this as a signal to touch him. He stoked in time with his thrusts. He could feel Tweek's cock twitching against his hand. "Ah- ah- ah-" Tweek's hand gripped his own hair tightly as he arched his back, coming hard in his husband's hand. Craig didn't miss a beat, continuing to thrust as Tweek's orgasm washed over him.

"Satisfied?" Craig asked breathlessly. "Get up." Tweek demanded, and with a groan, Craig obeyed. He got out from under his husband, while Tweek turned to his side, lifting his right leg up for the noirette.

Craig reached out, lifting his leg over his shoulder with one hand while the other slipped himself back inside. He gripped Tweek's thigh for support and began to thrust slowly,. Tweek let out a shaky breath, his eyes drifting shut as Craig began to move faster.

The cock ring did its job well, as Craig's movements were more desperate. He could feel the head of Craig's cock pressing against his prostate, it was overstimulating. "Harder.." he gasped, digging his nails into the sheets. He was close again.

Craig obeyed, thrusting more harder. Tweek could feel the sweat trickling down his back, pooling between their bodies. He arched his back, pressing his hips upwards to meet every one of Craig's thrusts.

The man thought maybe.. maybe he could test his luck just a little. He pulled out, and pushed back in, just a little pass the head before pushing back out. "W-what do you think you're doing?" Craig got a little scared and went back to the tempo he was previously.

Craig could feel the cock ring rubbing against the other's ass, a constant reminder of his husband's dominance. He gripped Tweek's thigh with both hands, desperate to satisfy his lover. Tweek arched his back, his lips parting in a silent gasp as Craig's thrusts became more erratic.

"Craig..." Tweek moaned, his voice breaking. "I'm close.." He trembled beneath his husband. The taller leaned forward, pushing the blondes thigh a little to the side so he could rest his head on the crook of Tweek's neck.

"Marks?" Craig asked, his breath warm against Tweek's neck as he continued to thrust. Dispite the cock ring that was making it harder to get off, he was still close, but he didn't want to come until his blond did. "Mhm-" Tweek hummed.

Craig nipped at Tweek's neck, not hard enough to break the skin, but hard enough to leave a visible mark. He could feel the heat where Craig's lips had been, and when he pulled back, it got cold. He could feel the wetness on his skin as well.

His cock felt impossibly large inside Tweek's ass, mostly likely due to how much blood had made it's way there, it was almost a bright red. But this was Tweek's pleasure and his alone to control.

Craig's thrusts became more erratic, the bed banged against the wall as he lost control. Tweek could feel his husband's cock swelling, pushing harder against the ring. "C-can I?" The taller man panted. "Can I come-.. ngh- inside you?" He asked.

"Yes..." Tweek groaned. "Fill me.." His toes curled, he bit his lip. "Fill me up..."

"Ah- thank you.." Craig gasped, using one hand to jerk off his husband once more. The blond's orgasm washed over him once more, he let out a simple grunt as his semen painted the sheets and his hand.

Then, he could feel the hot cum spilling inside Tweek's ass. His cock throbbed as he came, his body shuddering from the release.

"Hah.. a break? Maybe?" Craig suggested, falling forward slightly while slipping off the thigh on his shoulder. "5 minutes. Get me some water.." Tweek muttered, still catching his breath. His lover understood and wobbled out of the room, going to retrieve a glass of water for his spent husband, though he was probably the one who used more energy, he deserved it.

"Mmm..." Tweek groaned as he lay there, feeling the sweat drying on his skin. He let his head fall back against the pillow, watching the doorway as Craig reentered the room, the glass of water held in one hand. "Good boy." He croaked, reaching out to take it. He gulped it down greedily, relishing the cool liquid on his tongue.

Craig smiled and leaned down, kissing Tweek gently on the lips.

"Better?" he asked, taking the empty cup from his hand and setting it on the nightstand. Tweek nodded, his gaze locked on his husband's. "Man, my legs are killing me." Craig groaned, rubbing his sore thighs.

"Maybe I can ride you.. if I'm up for it." Tweek offered, sitting up a little and reaching out to stroke his husband's thigh. "My legs aren't nearly as sore as yours." He grinned, leaning forward to kiss Craig softly on the lips.

Craig smiled back, his hand moving to cup Tweek's cheek. "Alright." He said, Tweek leaned in for a deeper kiss. Eventually the noirette got pushed onto his back, with the other boy on top of him. Tweek straddled his hips. "It hasn't even been 5 minutes..." Craig complained.

"Just be grateful I gave you a break in the first place." Tweek teased, he wrapped his arms around Craig's neck. His cock was already hard again, pressed against his husband's stomach. The blond showered him in pepper kisses all over his face.

"I am." He breathed, looking into Tweek's eyes. "I am."

Tweek smiled, leaning forward to kiss his husband again. Then he started to slowly grind his hips, rubbing their hard cocks together. Then when the blond boy got bored of the friction, he lifted his hips up, wrapping his legs around Craig's waist and guiding his cock inside himself.

Craig's legs were sore, they ached and burned, but he honestly didn't care. The blond held onto the chest beneath him for support and started to bounce up and down on him. His cock slid in and out of him easily.

Tweek changed his angle several times and it didn't take that long before he found his own prostate. His eyes widened, a low groan escaping his lips as he found the perfect angle. His movements got faster almost on instinct. He threw his head back, whimpering.

Sadly, Craig knew he couldn't touch him without permission, so all he could do was grip the sheets to his sides. Tweek's movements were so good on it's own though- almost too much.

"Oh fuck-.. I'm close..." Tweek gasped. "God, I w-want you to touch me..." He moaned, his voice breaking. Craig didn't dare to disobey, reaching a hand up to wrap his fingers around his dick. He pumped it up and down furiously.

"Fuck!" Tweek shouted, throwing his head back. His cock throbbed in Craig's hand, spurting thick ropes of cum onto the other boy's stomach. Gasping for air as the blond's body trembled from the intense orgasm.

"Ngh- satisfied?" Craig mumbled.

"Not even close." The blond hummed. The other man mentally groaned.

---

40 minutes later Craig almost passed out, luckily Tweek was satisfied enough before that happened. The blond laid on his side, his head resting on his hand, looking at Craig who was still catching his breath.

"I seriously love you." Tweek cuddled into his lovers side. "I-I totally love you too but.. I really need to sleep... or at the very least rest." Craig yawned, gently pushing Tweek's head off of him. "Then we'll cuddle?" The blond asked, already half asleep. "Sure." The older man replied, wrapping his arm around Tweek's waist. "Great.." The smaller boy mumbled before falling asleep.