‼️ 11 ‼️

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

Yn : ok then.....here you go....

Saying this Yn clapped her hands two times and there a bright light fall on you lightning you like a Goddess....

Standing there wearing a whole black outfit totally looking dangerous and dead hot....

He looked at you and....

Taehyung : YOUUUUUUUUUU.....CREEEPY GIRLLLLL

Dear taehyung...Seems like you're so eager to die....

First you called her witch then blind then Dumbo and now you're calling her creepy girl....

Yn : yeah...babyboy....

Taehyung : hehehehe.... You're just looking like my long lost noona....noonaaaaa

Noona ?? Very good Taehyung....

I'm waiting for her to shoot you as soon as possible....

Yn : What did you said ?? * Angrily *

Taehyung....think something....hurry up

Taehyung : I said you're looking my long lost Noona.....

I didn't knew you're this dumb tae.

Readers....learn "how to dig your own grave " from Late Kim Taehyung....

Late ?? Yaahh.... I'm not dead yet....

But soon you're going to be....best of luck...

You grabbed Taehyung's jaw with your one hand and dig nails on his jawline....

Taehyung : Ahhh.... What are you doing noona ???

You digged more and now it started bleeding.....his tears started flowing but you didn't stopped....

Taehyung : please leave me.... it's hurting...

You loosed the grip but didn't leave it... With your another hand you wiped his tears and smiled creepily that made taehyung gulped.....

Yn : Don't you dare to call me with this name again....

Taehyung : What ?? Noon----

Don't speak Taehyung.

Taehyung : I mean ok.... I'll not call you that....but please leave me.....

Yn : I'll not....

Taehyung : Please leave me ma'am....

He started crying as your grip started tightening....

Yn : I said I'll not....

Taehyung : Ma'am please...what I've done to you.... please leave me.....

This time you choked his neck and looked at him with your piercing gaze....he started running out of breath then you said....

Yn : Don't said these last three words again or else.

Saying this you finally left his neck and he started coughing badly.....you left from there closing the door behind you....

His eyes were dark red cuz of choke and tears.....he was coughing badly and breathing heavily but few minutes later he became normal and started crying.....

He was crying more and more....While crying when he slept he didn't even realised....

Meanwhile***

You came out of the room and directly went inside your car.....there you sat and your secretary who was sitting on the driver seat gave you a bottle of water but you throwed the bottle outside of the car.... Seeing your anger he gulped and didn't said anything... Just stayed silent Waiting for you to spoke...

Yn : Did you meet them ??

Driver : Y-Yes M-ma'am....

Yn : What Happened then ??

Driver : T-They w-w-were s-saying t-that-----

Yn : WHY THE FUCK YOU'RE SHUTTERING ??

Driver in mind : Don't pee.... please....this suit is so expensive....

Driver : Ma'am....they were not agreeing...

Yn : Seems like I've to show them my real self...

Driver : * gulped *

Yn : Let's go

Driver started driving towards the mansion and after reaching there you went in your room....there you took a cold shower for 2 hours and then came out wearing bathrobe..... After wearing night pyjamas you slept thinking about your tomorrow's plan.

Continue.....
(⁠*⁠´⁠ω⁠`⁠*⁠)

❰ 𝗢𝗯𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗠𝗮𝗳𝗶𝗮 𝗤𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻 ❱ ❬ 𝐊𝐓𝐇𝐕𝐅𝐅 ❭जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें