Chapter 10: Twisted Intentions and Stolen Moments - 18+

Love bloomed like a vibrant rose in the Rathore household. Arjun and Aditi, their love story a local sensation, navigated the whirlwind of public appearances and interviews with grace and a touch of amusement. Yet, amidst the glamour, a shadow lurked.

He/She had never approved of the arranged marriage, seeing it as a business transaction that elevated Arjun's position in the company. Aditi's independent spirit and growing influence over Arjun further fueled his resentment. He saw her as a threat, someone who diluted his control over Arjun.

One evening, as Arjun and Aditi enjoyed a quiet dinner on the balcony, their laughter drifting across the starlit sky, Veer entered the room, his face a mask of forced cheer.

"Enjoying the view, lovebirds?" he sneered, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

Aditi felt a shiver crawl down her spine. Veer's animosity was palpable. Arjun, however, remained unfazed.

"Veer," he greeted coolly, "what brings you here?"

"Just a friendly visit," Veer replied, his gaze lingering on Aditi with a predatory glint. "Though, I must say, the sudden change of heart regarding the marriage is... unexpected."

"Love has a way of surprising you," Aditi countered, her voice laced with a steely edge.

Veer chuckled, a dry, humorless sound. "Love, or perhaps... ambition?"

Arjun slammed his fist on the table, his eyes blazing. "Don't you dare disrespect Aditi, Veer. She's my wife, and I won't tolerate such insinuations."

Veer smirked, a cold glint in his eyes. "Oh, relax, brother. Just a little brotherly advice – keep a close eye on your prize. Some things are too good to be true."

With that, he exited the balcony, leaving a tense silence in his wake. Aditi's smile had vanished, replaced by a flicker of worry.

"Don't worry about him," Arjun said, taking her hand in his. "He's just jealous."

Aditi squeezed his hand back, a silent reassurance. "I know," she whispered, "but his words... they sting."

"Then let's make them irrelevant," Arjun said, his voice husky with desire. He leaned in, his warm breath tickling her ear. "Let's rewrite his narrative, shall we?"

He brushed a stray strand of hair off her face, his touch sending shivers down her spine. Before she could respond, his lips met hers in a kiss that was both passionate and possessive.

His touch ignited a fire within her, a yearning she hadn't known existed before. Their kiss deepened, a silent language spoken through exploring lips and heated touches. Arjun's hands trailed down her back, finding the zipper of her dress. With a deft movement, it slid down, revealing her smooth skin in the moonlight.

A gasp escaped Aditi's lips as cool night air kissed her bare back. Arjun's breath hitched as he took in the sight of her, his eyes burning with desire. He reached out, his fingers tracing the delicate curves of her body, sending shivers down her spine with each touch.

"You're beautiful, Aditi," he whispered, his voice husky with desire.

Her heart hammered against her ribs. "You're not so bad yourself, Mr. Rathore," she teased, a playful glint in her eyes.

The playful banter fueled the heat between them. Arjun unbuttoned his own shirt, their gazes locked in a silent promise. He picked her up in his arms, his touch sending a jolt of electricity through her. He carried her inside, their destination the luxurious bedroom bathed in the soft glow of moonlight.

As they reached the bed, Arjun gently laid her down, his eyes never leaving hers. He trailed kisses down her neck, each touch igniting a spark within her. He whispered sweet nothings in her ear, his voice sending shivers down her spine.