Chapter 14: Shades of Desire - 18+

I have a SURPRISE for you all in this chapter!!!!!!

Life had settled into a comfortable rhythm for Arjun and Aditi. The city lights shimmered outside their apartment window, a stark contrast to the quiet serenity of Dadi Maa's village. Work kept Arjun busy, his days filled with meetings and strategic planning as he strived to reshape the company's image. Aditi, on the other hand, had surprised herself by enrolling in a creative writing course, her traumatic experience sparking a desire to channel it into art.

One evening, as Arjun returned home from a particularly grueling day, he found Aditi in the living room, hunched over her laptop, a furrow etching her brow. The rhythmic click-clack of the keyboard filled the air, a soundtrack to her concentration.

ADITI'S POV:

The rhythmic click-clack of the keyboard filled the air, a soundtrack to my frustration. This damn story refused to cooperate. Just as I was about to give up, the familiar scent of Arjun's cologne wafted into the room, announcing his return.

"Still wrestling with your masterpiece?" he asked from behind, his arms wrapping around my waist. A shiver danced down my spine as his warmth enveloped me.

I glanced at the clock. "Almost done," I mumbled, surprised at how quickly the day had flown by. "Maybe a break is just what I need."

He nuzzled my neck, his touch sending a jolt of electricity through me. "A break, huh?" he murmured, his voice husky with unspoken desire.

A mischievous glint ignited in my eyes. It was that same look he'd worn during our initial awkward encounters in the park. "Perhaps," I replied, turning to face him. My gaze dropped to the loosened tie dangling around his neck, a silent invitation. "Are you in the mood for a little game, Mr. CEO?"

A slow smile spread across his face. He knew that look – the one that had sparked our first stolen kiss under the watchful gaze of the park trees. "What kind of game did you have in mind, Mrs. Rathore?" he countered, his voice taking on a playfully dominant edge.

"Why don't you untie that tie," I suggested, my voice soft and husky. "Let's see what kind of trouble we can get into after dark."

His breath hitched ever so slightly. He slowly loosened his tie, a silent acknowledgement of the delicious power struggle unfolding between us. The air crackled with unspoken desire, a wordless dance of dominance and submission.

"And what if I don't want to get into trouble?" he asked, his voice a low rumble.

A playful smile curved my lips. "Then perhaps you deserve a little punishment," I said, my voice barely a whisper. I reached out, my fingers trailing down his chest, sending shivers sparking across his skin. "But then again," I continued, my voice dropping to a sultry purr, "who decides what kind of punishment it is?"

Arjun's eyes widened as he saw the glint of silver in my hand – the sleek handcuffs we'd bought on a whim weeks ago. A jolt of excitement shot through me. This wasn't just a game anymore; this was a delicious surrender, a relinquishing of control that sent a thrill coursing through my veins.

"Interesting choice, Mrs. Rathore," he purred, a flicker of amusement dancing in his eyes. "But remember, even in punishment, there are rules."

I met his gaze, a playful defiance sparkling within. "Tell me the rules, Mr. CEO," I challenged, my voice laced with a hint of amusement. "After all, I wouldn't want to disappoint."

He smirked, the playful glint replaced by a more serious intensity in his eyes. "Alright," he conceded, taking a step closer. "First, the cuffs." The cool metal clicked around my wrists, the gentle restraint sending a delicious shiver down my spine. "Now," he continued, his voice husky, "tell me, how much do you like feeling out of control?"