4

Her alertness caused Yelena to wake from her slumber, awakened in the plush monochromatic themed of blankets and pillows along with the feel of the white mattress. She sees the windows giving her the view of the lovely suburbs she now lives among, the lazy early mornings greeting her with the sun peeking through the clean glass.

She looks at the view for a moment, before she takes in the sight of her hand lying beside her. A beautiful golden ring with a ruby gemstone adorning her middle finger.

This made her sit up, now fully aware that she had slept naked because of last night's activity and her very long hair being messier than just a simple bed hair. She looks at her ring, still unable to believe to see it there.

It felt like it was only yesterday, and now suddenly fast-forward in five years she is married. She then hears approaching footsteps from outside of her bedroom.

"Beloved, are you ok?" Gelda asked, coming into the room as she brought in a tray of food for her.

"Ah? No, I'm fine." Yelena mumbles, while she goes to rub away the tiredness from her.

Gelda comes over to place the tray of breakfast on her lap, not even batting an eye that she's naked. After all, she and the others have seen her naked more times than they could count.

"I made your favorite." Gelda replied as she kissed her temple making Yelena blush a bit.

"Thanks, El." Yelena says, gazing at her breakfast which are souffle pancakes with soft whipped cream and some syrup. A glass of milk set aside.

Despite being romantically involved with them for some time now, Yelena is still getting used to being doted on and cared for. She just couldn't help it, but she secretly revels in it. Safe to say that she never realized that not only she would be touch starved but also starving for affection.

"You're welcome, Lena." she says with a smile, as she gives her another kiss on the temple. Yelena smiles softly at the affection she was getting.

Gelda moves to head out to do some other chores, while Yelena eats her breakfast quietly. She hums in content, the warm and fluffy insides of her meal that could make anyone tear up.

She still doesn't enjoy hot meals as much, and the five knew that. But if they noticed something she became more comfortable eating, they'd take note of it and her wives would make her that food for another time.

Yelena is done eating her breakfast, putting the tray on the nightstand and gets up to shower herself clean. She allowed her hair to grow longer, reach past her knees so it took longer to shower. After many minutes, she wanders out in her fresh clean undergarments. She uses the towel to dry her hair, when she sees Meliodas getting changed into his work clothes.

He already had on his neatly pressed dark blue slacks on, and putting on a belt right now so his naked torso is in the open. He is very muscular, and Yelena can see the tattoo of a dark green dragon dominating the left side of his pectoral that extends from his left upper arm.

She finds it very attractive and sexy. So she quietly walks up to him, wrapping her arms around his strong waist and presses a soft kiss to his neck.

Meliodas grins. "Oh someone is getting frisky." he says to her, and tilted his head to the side giving her more access to his neck.

Yelena doesn't say anything against it, and just accepts the invite and softly kisses his neck even more. Her left hand is already snaking up to caress his left arm in a teasing manner.

She is still not a woman of words, but more of letting her actions speak more.

"Really?" Ryoko called out, suddenly in the bedroom with them as she arrived a second ago. Her presence is known, ultimately ruining the moment between the two.