6

Only three days have passed, and already Yeon-Jin is in full stress. She couldn't live on as normally as she can without her mind in the clear. How could she upon learning that her daughter's new homeroom teacher is Yelena of all people?

And to make matters worse, her daughter took a huge liking to her. Every time she comes home, she would talk about her daily. Like how pretty her hair is, how pretty her clothes are, and how nice her new teacher is.

Whenever Yelena is around Ye-sol, Yelena gives her a mocking smile and crazy stare as if she's psychologically torturing her through her daughter. She is just at her wit's end. She is under the fear that she'll say something to her daughter. Or maybe even worse, hurt her.

Which is why Yeon-Jin decided to meet up with the principal of Semyeong Elementary right now. While she was going to meet with the principal she noticed Ryoko holding a bag heading over to Yelena's classroom.

That only made her stop and wanted to follow after her. But then she remembers the warning her mother's old friend gave her, telling her to stay away from making too much contact with her spouses.

She frowned in irritation, and went along to meet with the principal. Upon arrival at his office, he greets her and begins discussing the meaning of the appointment Yeon-Jin arranged.

Obviously she doesn't waste time addressing her concern.

"Is it possible to transfer the homeroom teacher attending my daughter's class?" Yeon-Jin asks him. The principal looks at her with confusion.

"Is something the matter with Ms. Ceres? I've been hearing nothing but good reports about her." He questions her back, very much confused.

"W-Well, I just don't feel comfortable with her around my daughter." Yeon-Jin says, and he only looks even more confused.

"Your daughter's having no issues with her. Plus even if I want to make it happen, I can't help you with that. The director himself selected her and hired her." The principal says to her. Yeon-jin was becoming frustrated about the situation.

"Thank you for informing me." she says with a smile before reluctantly leaving the office with a scowl on her face. Yeon-Jin leaves when she sees Ryoko waiting for Yelena to finish class.

She saw Mr. Chu and another teacher came over to the foreigner, and Yeon-jin couldn't resist. She made herself around the corner, just to listen out and see if this would be worth the while.

From her place, Ryoko takes notice of Mr. Chu and the other teacher and smiles politely towards him.

"Hello there. Don't mind me, I'm just waiting for class to finish." Ryoko greets them.

Mr. Chu gives her a fake smile which is as if trying to creep her out or at least intimidate. But clearly Mr. Chu has no idea he's barking up the wrong tree and the other teacher could sense it.

"Sorry Ma'am for bothering, we'll leave." the other teacher replied, and Mr. Chu gave him the side eye.

"Oh no, it's fine. Mr. Chu, if you have something to say then say it, given he has a problem with my wife." Ryoko replied calling Mr. Chu out.

"I'm sorry?" The other teacher blinks and Ryoko just smiles.

"Making such false, degrading rumors about my wife. Especially with the part about fooling around to get a job. That's a serious crime of defamation right there, you'd ruin the school's reputation for making such claims that you have no proof of. You wouldn't want to lose your jobs over such petty reasons, would you?" Ryoko says while giving a chilling smile on her face.

Mr. Chu was for once quiet, making Ryoko amused.

"What, no witty comeback? I should just let the principal know what's going on, but I know my wife can handle you so I won't interfere. However, Mr. Chu, you will learn to watch your mouth towards my wife, is that clear? Because if the others found out about that comment you said, they won't be calm as I am." Ryoko says in an eerily calm tone.