16

Only three days have passed, and so the final act of the revenge plan is now set in motion. Normally Yelena would prepare the fireworks herself, but her spouses wanted to prepare them on her behalf for the sake of her taking it easy because of her pregnancy.

In actuality, there is only little to do much. Hye-Jeong would have to tamper the eyedrops herself to get back at Jae-jun and from there, how Do-yeong decides to handle him is all on him.

The only things Yelena needed to prepare are to get Yeong-ae and her estranged daughter arrested.

"Beloved." Elizabeth called out while holding a tray of food for her. Today was her day off so that means she gets to spoil Yelena and have her to herself for a while.

"Hey, Liz." Yelena called out while rubbing her belly.

Her pregnancy so far is coming along very well, especially with check-up appointments with the ob-gyn. So long as the pregnancy is going well up until her due date, then they've got nothing to worry about.

"I made your favorite." her wife says with a smile, moving over to place the tray on her lap. The former teacher was ecstatic to see Korean toast with egg, cabbage, cheese and kimchi in between the toasted sweet bread.

"Yes, Korean toast. You're the best, Liz." she says happily, leaning to give Elizabeth a kiss to her cheek.

"You're welcome, beloved. At least I get to spoil you today." she says making her wife blush.

A whine from down the first floor had Yelena make a pity face, knowing that it's Ursula whining sadly since she wasn't brave enough to climb up the stairs yet. Then again, Yelena is always scared of her attempting to climb the stairs because they're the floating type.

"Ooh, my poor fur baby... Liz, can you go get her?" Yelena pleads.

Elizabeth chuckles. "Sooner or later Ursula is going to have to do things on her own." she replies kissing her cheek making Yelena pout.

"I know, I know. I just can't help it when she gets sad." she mutters, and the fact that her maternal instincts are becoming rather higher and she has a feeling it's thanks to her hormones.

"The others went to work, right?" she then asks, while taking one half of the Korean toast to start eating it. She hums in content at the flavor profile, and to her delight tasting the sweet yet spicy sauce in it as well.

"Yes but they are having a half day's worth of work today just to spend time with you. Given you are getting bigger." she replied.

Yelena rubbed her belly with her free hand, pouting as her hormones were all over the place.

"You all did this to me..." she muttered with a pout.

"You should blame Meliodas and Zeldris, love. In actuality, they were the ones who did this to you." Elizabeth says with an amused smile on her face, and Yelena grumbles as she eats her toast. She knew she wasn't wrong about it.

"I hate them and their sexy asses..." she grumbles. Elizabeth kisses her temple making Yelena pout even further, and she grabs her Gojo plushie nuzzling into it.

"He's my new husband." she muttered with a pout.

"Careful, love. You know what happens if Mel or Zel overheard you say that." the silverette comments to her. 

The one time Yelena had a slip of a tongue of Gojo being her 'husbando', her real-life husbands ended up being extra needy and also somewhat mopey about it.

It's hilarious seeing them being jealous over an animated guy on screen. Yelena holds onto her plush.

"Now he's my husband." she says with a pout making Elizabeth giggle with a smile.