5

After a few days later, Yelena was getting ready for her first day of her new job as an elementary school teacher. She felt Elizabeth's arms wrapped around her from behind, as Elizabeth nuzzled against her kissing her cheek.

Since after Yelena and Zeldris's "Outing", the four has been just giving the black haired man the stink eye which he ignores since it doesn't faze him not bit. He's not sorry about taking Yelena to a love hotel.

"You have a day off today, Liz?" Yelena asks her, upon noticing that she wasn't getting herself ready to head off to the hospital yet. It would be one of those days either she or her silverette wife would take advantage of when they'd finally get some privacy.

If, of course, they had the house to themselves for a while before others came back from either work or from running errands.

"Yes." Elizabeth replied to her, giving her more kisses on her cheek making Yelena blush.

"You and the others have been more affectionate than ever. Was it because of the 'outing' incident or was it because when I came home, I said those three words?" Yelena questions her with a small genuine smile.

Well upon the next day after her night with Zeldris, she waited until it was dinner time and that's when she had said the words to them. She still remembers the stunned looks on the four's faces, almost like they didn't quite hear it right until she repeats it again.

"Both. I was so happy you said those words." Elizabeth says holding Yelena in her arms.

"Again, I'm sorry it took this long for me to say it. I truly do love you all, I was just afraid to say it." Yelena says to her, giving her a kiss on her cheek. She gently urges her to let her go so she can put on some heels.

The heels she is putting on are green, adorned by the genuine jewels. Though she wears a black blazer and slacks, she is also wearing a deep green blouse. Personally to match, for the most part if she had to be honest.

"Green is a beautiful color on you, Lena." Elizabeth replies to her with a smile.

There was a coy look thrown in her direction.

"Thanks, I take inspiration from my two husbands." Yelena says, with some mischief in her tone. And speaking of which, one of the men in question wandered in to get ready for work.

Yelena smiles at the sight of Meliodas looking for his watch. "Does green look good on me, Mel?" she asks him, making him look over towards her.

"Definitely your color. Had I known you like green, I would have picked you some green lingerie." he replied with a grin given that the green goes well with her skin tone.

"Did I ever mention that I love your eyes?" Yelena asks him, which only made his grin go a little wider at that.

"You did now." he says, before he went to look for his watch.

"You know if you wear green daily, I might end up calling you Clover." Elizabeth comments to Yelena.

"A new affectionate nickname waiting to happen?" the woman inquires, to which her wife nods to that.

Meliodas's brows furrowed upon not finding the one he was planning to wear. "Where is it..?" he mutters.

"Looking for this?" Yelena says cheekily, holding up her right arm and moving the blazer sleeve back to reveal his watch in question. 

The wristband being dark leather and the watch itself being silver and the face being dark blue. The roman numeral numbers are also silver.

"You little vixen, that's my favorite watch." he replied to her with a chibi look on his face.