Let Me In Pt.II

Minho watches Hyunjin walk away, not sure of what to do with himself now. He is almost ready to pick up his shirt from the floor and get dressed. But then he realizes that Hyunjin has taken off his sweatpants and lies on the bed, looking at Minho expectantly. The latter hastily follows suit, taking off his jeans and crawling over him. They stare at each other, as they seem to do everytime before taking the next step. Minho leans in to kiss him, supporting his body weight with his arms but Hyunjin laces his hands behind his nape and pulls him to his chest. Their kiss is slow, sensual and deep. Hyunjin runs his fingertips down Minho's spine to his tailbone. Slowly he slips his fingers into Minho's boxers, tracing his rim causing him to groan into their kiss. Minho pauses and searches for the other's eyes. Hyunjin still pierces him with his darkened gaze and Minho gets the hint. He removes his and Hyunjin's underwear and lays back on top of him, searching for his mouth for another deep kiss while his thigh is grazing Hyunjin's erection. His lips travel to the younger's jaw, biting softly. He remembers with regret his rough kisses the night before and now he is more careful, more gentle.

"Fuck me." Hyunjin breathes near Minho's ear. His voice is rough, laced with lust, dark and raw. There is nothing innocent or pure, only desire in its most primitive form. "Fuck me." Hyunjin repeats against the other's lips, shoving his tongue inside his mouth, grinding against his thighs. Minho groans, equally lustful now. He finds all of this extremely arousing. Hyunjin caught him by surprise but he wants to oblige. Whatever Hyunjin wishes.

 Minho wants to fuck him, and he wants to be fucked by him until they both are fucked senseless. Does this make any sense? God, Hyunjin is driving him crazy right now!

He pulls back and looks at Hyunjin, lying beneath him on the white sheets. His hands are still on Minho's nape and he is watching him with that dark lustful gaze that makes Minho's knees weak. What are you thinking, Jin? Who do you think of? Minho desperately wants to ask, but does he really want to know? He caresses Hyunjin's flushed face gently, taking in his features, as they are tinged with desire. And Minho willingly falls victim to Hyunjin's and his own desires. He bends down slowly. When their lips touch again, all urgency is gone. They are moving gently in unison, with their tongues lightly touching. It is more passionate than carnal. Hyunjin runs his fingers through Minho's soft hair, caressing him lightly.

Minho's lips feel different from Felix's. His thoughts stray into dangerous territory.

They are not as fleshy and luscious but still warm and soft against his skin. They make him shiver as Minho moves them towards his neck, leaving a trail of soft bites along the way. The light purple marks begin to form, silent witnesses of what is happening between them. Hyunjin tilts his head back, giving him space. His fingers are now tangled tighter in Minho's brown locks.

He always loved this colour on Minho. Again his thoughts are erratic.

But Minho doesn't let Hyunjin dwell too long to irrelevant things. He makes him moan as he nibbles on his skin. Hyunjin feels so hot and needy right now. He shifts his lower body, seeking more contact and friction. Minho is getting hard by his wayward actions but so is Hyunjin under him. He can feel both of them, on his stomach. So he slides his hand between their bodies and palms Hyunjin's length, stroking him steadily. Hyunjin's head falls back, letting out a soft 'ah!'. He's enjoying the very welcome rub Minho is finally giving him, his breathing becoming shallow and his face twitching in pleasure.

Minho's hand travels further down between Hyunjin's thighs, reaching behind him. His fingers, laced with the younger's precum, trace his entrance. He dips a digit in experimentally, making Hyunjin moan. While Minho still kisses him, his fingers work on Hyunjin, loosening him up. He slides them deeper, thrusting them in and out rhythmically, aiming to make Hyunjin's eyes roll back in pleasure. Minho swears that the sounds leaving this man's lips can make him cum instantly. His hard member throbs painfully, seeking release. "I want you to look at me." He demands in a ragged, breathy voice and Hyunjin complies, lifting his head and opening his eyes, still dark and unreadable.