Who Do You Think Of? Pt.I

..."Stay a little bit longer." Hyunjin has turned to his side, looking at him. Minho turns his head to meet Hyunjin's gaze. "I will..." "We are not finished yet." Hyunjin adds with a sly smile, a glint in his eyes. Minho laughs. He is relieved that Hyunjin's eyes are no longer lifeless like they were when he came earlier that evening. "No, we are not." He replies with sass.

Hyunjin reaches for Minho's face and brushes his lips with his fingertips making him open his mouth and suck on them lightly. He moans enjoying the sensation of Minho's wet warmth around his fingers. His mind wanders to what it would be like to have his lips wrapped around his length. At this point he has completely forgotten about Felix. After months of feeling hurt and empty, after this final blow this morning to his already broken heart, he now allows himself react, to react and interact with the man who turned his world upside down tonight, making him feel alive again.

Minho closes his eyes and continues to suck on Hyunjin's fingers causing heat build up in his groin. He takes his fingers out of Minho's mouth and runs them down his torso stopping just above his lower abdomen. "Don't tease." Minho opens his eyes slightly to look at him, his voice is hoarse. His need for Hyunjin remains unquenched. What happened earlier is not enough for him. As if Hyunjin can read his mind, he straddles him and runs both his hands all over his torso, slowly, tracing every bit of skin with his fingertips, trying to find which spot is most sensitive to his touch. Minho watches him with half closed eyes. His lips are slightly parted, letting out soft whimpers. Hyunjin bents over him and slips his tongue inside his mouth, exploring every nook and cranny lazily, coaxing sinful sounds from the other with his long, deep sensual kisses. Tongues meet. Breaths mingle. Fingers intertwine. Skin on skin, glistening with sweat.

This feels good, he thinks to himself.

Feeling the other's arousal, Hyunjin moves his body making their erections brush against each other. Minho groans with approval and laughs in Hyunjin's mouth. "You are a tease, aren't you?" "Mmm, only for you, hyung..." Minho's strong hands are firmly on Hyunjin's hips helping with the rolling and grinding. "You drive me crazy." Hyunjin smiles and leans into to Minho's neck again, nipping at his skin with the clear intent to leave a large purple bruise there. The moan that leaves Minho's lips is almost pornographic.

There it is!

Hyunjin smiles pleased at the response he got and continues nibbling his skin, leaving fresh purple marks on Minho's neck and collarbones, down to his chest. His tongue finds his hardened nipple, and swirls around it before grazing it lightly with his teeth. Minho shivers. "Are you gonna tease me for long?" He breathes, frustrated. "Patience, hyung." Hyunjin grins devilishly at him. Moving again, he parts Minho's legs and kneels between them. He runs his hands on his thighs massaging the soft flesh, and continues upwards caressing his v-line, until he reaches his member. Wrapping his hand around it, he looks at Minho who is about to lose his mind at the sight of Hyunjin leaning down and taking him in his mouth for the second time tonight, teasing him with his tongue, running it slowly up and down his length while maintaning eye contact. 

"Oh, God!"

Hyunjin's free hand finds its way to Minho's back. Minho thinks that things cannot get any better until he feels Hyunjin fingering him and gasps. The raven haired teases him for a while, tracing the area in and out,  before inserting a second digit, going as deep as he can to reach his sweet spot. Minho closes his eyes to focus on the sensation. But it isn't what he craves. He tries to withdraw but Hyunjin puts his free hand on his stomach, keeping him in place. Minho opens his eyes. "Stop teasing me!" He almost begs, desperate to feel the other inside him. Hyunjin takes his fingers out carefully. His member is already licking, he uses his own precum for lube and spreading Minho's legs wider, he enters him a little faster than he intended, causing the other to wince in sudden pain. He leans in to kiss the brunette apologetically, giving him time. They stay still for a few moments, their lips lightly brushing. Minho reaches for Hyunjin's hand. "Move." He commands in a steady voice. With slow circular thrusts, Hyunjin begins driving them to yet another high. He languidly rolls his hips changing angle to reach deeper and make Minho drift into pleasure, eventually increasing his pace to fierce pounds, wanting to hear him moan loudly, out of control. He reaches his release first and continues with rough erratic thrusts until Minho comes undone underneath him. the brunette stares at him with wide glazed eyes. He extends his hands and pulls Hyunjin close for one last long sensual kiss. Again he aches to pour his heart out, he wants to say so much but chooses to drown his words into the other's addictive lips.

Both of them are tired and sleepy. Hyunjin makes the last effort to clean their bodies and lies down next to Minho. He places his hand on the other's stomach and buries his face in his brown hair, now sweaty and matted. Minho puts his own hand on top of Hyunjin's. He feels bliss beyond all expectation. But he also dreads the after. Because he knows this may never happen again.

Hyunjin said so himself...

A short while later Hyunjin's breathing becomes steady. He must have fallen asleep. Minho looks at him with affection, before turning his gaze to the dark ceiling above, wavering between utter happiness and despair. How will he ever be able to go back to living without this? He feels his eyes water and quickly wipes them away. He had never been so in love with anyone in his life before. Doubt and despair seep through him, poisoning his happiness. Moments pass and he is still in agony. After a while he becomes aware that Hyunjin is awake again, despite his closed eyes. "What are you thinking?" He asks softly, as if afraid to disturb the peace between them. Hyunjin turns on his side and his eyes focus on Minho's face. "Did you regret it?" The brunette asks, a slight worry tinting his otherwise steady voice. "Why do you ask such a thing?" Hyunjin avoids the question but it only makes Minho more worried. "Cause... you are awfully quiet." Minho can't help a feeling of coldness washing over him even though Hyunjin's voice is soft and his gaze warm. "I'm always quiet after I make love." He states calmly. His choice of words doesn't go unnoticed by Minho, whose heart flutters with hope. But his mind scolds him.

Who did you make love to, Jin?

If only he had the guts to ask. He was desperate to know. All through their intercourse he couldn't help thoughts of who occupied Hyunjin's mind while he was moaning under him, trembling with pleasure.

Who were you thinking of, Jin?

A/N: The second part will be posted tomorrow.