Chapter 1 second Week My POV

My POV
It was chaos last week....
"YOUR A MANIAC" I remember that night when I died...
No I'm alive..but what if I am dead?....
"Hey [name1] are you ok?.." I see bonnie leaning on the wall. I get up from my chair and hug him. "Bonnie I love you so much" I squeeze him even tighter. "Air please right now" I let him go. Oops I keep forgetting that he can breath now. Why!? Well because his heart started working again. Would I give him this much hugs before that night? Ya sure I would if , if I told him I loved him before. He was the one to say the words first. I love you. Ring! Ring!! Nooooo!!!! "Thank you [name1] phone for ringing!!" I scowl. Bonnie is on his knees , kissing the ground. What the heck? "Um Bonnie..." I stare at him trying not to laugh my ass off. "Yes?..." "We didn't get off a plane Ya know" he just looks at me. "So? Is it bad for a man to be on his knees kissing the earth that makes food?" "You mean human robot?" I want to laugh. "You cut me deep, you cut me real deep" he wasn't a robot anymore really. After that night , his heart started beating more fast , making all his systems working again. His blood would now run, he was all the way human. Though I feel bad that he still has to stay in this place, he had to be in the costume and walk around. Ring ring!! Um I pick up the phone. "Hey [name1] whats up!" Oh it's Jeremy. "Hey Jeremy Uh how's New York?"
"Its great..hey listen another security guard is gonna be with you for a whole week, to teach you how to actually work properly in that office." What?! Work properly? "Oh really?..." Pin don't know how to feel about this. 1, me and bonnie won't have time alone for a whole week and 2 I can do great without anybody's help! "What's his or her name jeremy?"
"Oh it's [name2]"
Bonnie gets up from the floor when he hears that name. He's now interested.
"Oh ok....well I'm gonna hang up now..." "No don't you dar-"
I hang up.
"Bonnie do you know this [name2]?"
"Ya she's Freddy's girl..."
I just look at the ground. "Ooooo freddys girl is coming back!" I smirk.
Bonnie holds my hand. "But then it won't just be me and you anymore!" He pouts
I lean in and kiss him. The kiss quickly deepens and makes me want more. I smile in the kiss.
"Beep beep!" Crap! We let go.
"Dam that alarm..." I look at bonnie, "Ya I know.. It just ruined a perfect moment." He says pouting. "I'll be here tomorrow" I swear "you promise?"
"I promise..." I quickly kiss him then ran out. "I love you!"
"Hey I love you more!" I yell out