Chapter 6 Cc

My POV
"I wouldn't bare living without you either [name1]...I would take my life for you.."
I look at Bonnie. "You were awake this whole time?" I scowl. "No I went to sleep, I just woke up when I heard my name" he smirks,
We hear footsteps,
"Foxy.." I hear [name2] mumble. I immediately close the right door. "Wait..." I look out the window. "Uh that's not foxy.."
We hear a knock.
Cc POV
I look into the window and the girl stumbles back falling ontop of the chair
I look down at myself and sigh. "Ever heard of the phrase don't judge a book by its cover?" I whisper. I turn human immediately and start knocking again.
"Who's there?!"
I don't respond to Bonnie's voice. Wait...Bonnie's voice? He's in there? I look down and blush. He's in there....
I see the door open to see the girl again but more clearly. She has [hair1] hair and [eye1] colored eyes. I see bonnie and blush. He gets up and hugs The girl from behind. "Oh hey Cc!" He smirks.
"Cc?" The woman looks at me and grins. "Hello Cc My name is [name1]" she grabs my hand and shakes it. I just stand there awkwardly and look down. "H-hi" I whisper and stutter.
"Cc is here?" I hear freddys voice. Wait he's in here too?! I look up and see freddy with a girl on his lap, holding on to his vest, head on his chest.
Wow where's Chica?
"H-hi freddy" I whisper.
He smiles. "Hi cc!"
Your POV
Oh You thought she was foxy...
Her blue hair is so unique and beautiful the red tips makes it even more pretty.
"Hi Miss Cc!" Suddenly she lifts her head again and looks at you. H-hello" she whispers. You could barely hear her. You smile.
Her crop top was torn and her red skinny jeans were tattered and ripped a little also. She had red and black knee length high tops. You begin to wonder why you never seen her around here before. You just stare and smiled at her
Bonnie POV
I haven't seen her in a while. She has been hiding in pirates cove for a while now.
Hmm I wonder if foxy was ok with that.
"So cc How is it in pirates cove?"
She blushes and just nods. Hm
I guess shy as usual. I wonder why she never met any of the guy security guards. Oh well!
"So how's chica doing?" I know that chica goes to pirates cove once me and freddy went to the office. She's been going there ever since what happened
That night...
"S-she's d-doing good...she's just been crying a lot on foxy..." She's still looking down.
"Oh...." I feel [name1] shiver. I don't want her to be afraid. "Shh...don't worry I will protect you princess.." I whisper into her ear. She calms down when I hug her even tighter. "I swear if chica comes back...I won't let her hurt you." [name1] whispers back , a tear forming.
I quickly wipe away her tear with my thumb.
I don't want her to be hurt. I don't want her to die....
I love you [name1] [lastname1]..
Cc POV
Oh...I guess....he loves her...
I feel like I wanted to cry. Oh well...
I look back down. "Chicas been making me feel like crap.." I flashback
To when she kicked me last night. "Shut up and stay out of this!"
"She's been beating me up..." I whisper.
I feel a hand on my shoulder and look up to see [name1] "I know how that feels like....." She grabs my hand and pulls me inside the office.
It's so nice meeting new people...
To bad...
I might have to
Kill them...