Chapter 16 lost memories

I get up from the ground coughing when I see bonnie on the ground,not moving...
Oh no! No no no!!
I limp toward him. I check his pulse...he's breathing.
Thank god.. I hug him and cry on his chest. "Bonnie...bonnie I love you so much..."
"I love you too [name1]" i hear him say. I hug him tightly and cry even more. "Your hurt..what happened?"
He blacked out...
What did she do that made him black out...
I hug him tighter. "Bonnie I love you so much" I keep crying and I can't help it. I love bonnie...
"It's ok....it's ok...I'm alive...I thought I lost you...." He mumbles. I look up at him and see him crying.
"I thought I lost you!" He chokes out and hugs me. He cry's with me. A man isn't a real man if he doesn't cry.
"Bonnie I'm sorry for being a brat..I'm sorry...I Know you wouldn't hurt me....But when I saw you kissing her....my mind went black, I couldn't stand the thought of losing you..." I cry harder.
I'm losing a lot of blood.....
The world is fading...out...
1 Week Later~~~~~~~~~~
I wake Up in the hospital. What happened to me?.... All I remember is coming to the office....and then looking at the tablet, freaking out..(reference To day 1 of Bonnie Reader)
What happened to me?
"Hello miss [last name] you were found Unconscious and it seems that you lost some of your memory do to a hard fall, did you try to commit suicide?" The women in a scientist robe with black hair and glasses stares at me.
"I don't know...I don't remember...I don't remember being suicidal.."
She takes this in and writes it down on your notebook. "Do you have a head ache do you feel any pain In your waist?" I Nod no "im fine...I just don't remember anything..."
"You were found outside of your house, wearing your security outfit going to work. Nobody called the police until 12:03 Pm last week on Monday."
I don't know what happened to me....