Chapter 8 What happened..

Your POV
You come running in and out of breath. [name1] was in there with bonnie already
"Hello..." You scream a little but turn around to see Cc
"Oh it's you cc you scared me" you say laughing
"What happened [name2]?" [name1] says
"Are you alright?" Bonnie says holding [name1] hand.
"I'm fine don't worry it was just cc" you say laughing.
Freddy appears
"[name2] are you ok?!"
You nod and smile "it was just cc she just said hello and scared me"
My POV
I look at cc and smile.
"Its really nice that you came back" I say smirking.
Bonnie wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer.
"I love you.." He whispers.
Cc looks down.
Is she ok?
"I'll be going now I need to help foxy out with chica..."
Cc says, turning around "wait come on in , we should all be in the office by now.." [name2] says.
I agree and bonnie leads me inside the office.
Cc follows us and sits in the corner.
"Bonnie you need to sleep" I say.
I yawn , I didn't sleep , neko and I were running away from security guards. Guess you can say me and her are
Partners In Crime...
Also she made me go with her to get her CDs of the evanescence and Pierce The Veil.
And we spent the whole afternoon their until a security came to kick us out because it was closed.
Before that we spent 10:00 looking for chocolate!
0-0
"Your tired...you and bonnie should sleep together. Don't worry me, freddy and cc can look over the place for as little as" [name2] says. I look at her and give a her a look of thanks.
I take off my jacket and fashioned it into a pillow and laid Bonnie's head on top of it. He wrapped his arm around me and I laid my head on his chest. He was warmer now. He kissed my forehead. And I fall asleep sleeping. I feel so safe around bonnie. I love him...