Chapter 17 Imaginary

My POV

I got out of the hospital 2 days later, confused...
I wonder what happened to me that day I fell... Huh....
I get a call from Henry, the manager of Freddy fazbear Pizzeria
"Hey Henry? Sorry that I couldn't go to work for my first week." He sighs and answers "It's ok, [name1] are you ok?" I can tell he knows something.. Hm I bet they told him that I lost half my memory...
"Ya I'm fine Henry...I can work this week, though I need to keep it easy"
"Ok....I'll call back later ok I promise" I sigh "ok Henry" he hangs up
I go to my room and lay down. Time for sleep....
Next day, I wake up and it was 10:45
Shit... I was gonna be late for my first day!
I open my closet and grab my security outfit. I was gonna be late for my first day at the office!! I put it on and quickly brushed my hair. I ran to the door when I hear my doorbell ring. I open the door. "...hey ash!"
I remember ash , he came visiting the hospital....I freaked out at first, I was in tears. I thought he was dead....
He smiles and grabs me by the hand "what?"
"Remember I was gonna drop you off to work?"
"But the pizzeria is just over ther-"
"No no no no objections, come on!" We run to his car still holding hands. I blush a little at this gesture and smile. I get a vision.
I remember touching somebody else's hands...
They were cold....
But warm in a way...
I shrug it off. Probably just my imagination....
He drives me to the pizzeria and drops me off. "Have a good day at work Honey!!" I blush when he says honey. "Goodbye dear!!" I remark back. I feel a stare on me but I shrug it off. Ash drives away and I open the pizzeria doors, quickly closing the doors and go to my office. Huh I thought Henry said there was gonna be another security guard here....strange...
"I'm here I'm here don't worry!!" I turn around to see a women with [hair color 2] hair,[eye color2] eyes, [skin color2] and is wearing the same security outfit as me, "hey [name1]" she smiles, she looks depressed a little. How does she know my name?! I just nod and sit in the corner. I hear the pre recorded msg.
I go Bzrk.
"My childhood place! Has creatures that want to kill me!! Oh lordy!! My lord!!!!" I panic, I feel like it's déjà vu though...has this happened to me before? Hmm..
"[name1] calm down..."
"HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW MY NAME?!"'I point to her,
"[name1] what happened to you?!" She gets a text msg and takes a quick look at her phone her eyes widened. "Oh so that's what happened...." She clicks her tongue and shakes her head no. She puts her phone back into her pocket "well my name is [name2]" she says, smiling raising her hand to me.
I hesitantly shake it. "Nice to meet you..."
Your POV
you were half depressed.
Freddy....almost did what you feared most, hurting someone....
During the week that [name1] wasn't there you kept calling in sick, Henry your manager called in another worker to work the shifts,
You were really really depressed. You wish you could hug freddy again but..
What was his secret? What did he do when you weren't there?
What happened....
Your eyes widened when you read the text msg that coincidently Henry send you it said 'Please excuse [name1], half her memory is gone so if she freaks out when you know her name, just say your name ok?'
You sighed when you say on the swivel chair. You facepalm a little. You missed freddy....
But what was his secret....
After both your shifts was over you went home, you cried yourself to sleep.
When you woke up you get a call from one of your best friends "hey Katherine..." You say numbly.
"Hey [name2]'wanna go grab some beers?! Come on it will be fun!" You look at the time. It was 2:45pm in the afternoon. You were planning to sleep the whole day then go to work. You sighed and said "sure....I'll meet you at that one bar..." You were still sleepy but you didn't care, you needed something to distract you out of your thoughts. You got out of bed slowly and went to take a shower, after you shower you got dressed into your assault clothes, you out on blue jeans , with a white shirt that had a red heart on it that said brave on the bottom. You put on your converse and left the house...you walked across the street, your car was parked in front of Freddy fazbear pizzeria, you left it there. You lived in front of the pizzeria...
You were in the middle of the street when you didn't notice a car full speed coming your way..