Chapter 4 Nice to Meet you!

My POV (bonnie X Reader)
I run inside the pizzeria and see the office lit up. I'm so late!!
I hear talking.
"Freddy she's not here yet is she sick?" I hear a womans voice.
Probably my instructor.
"Believe me she will come in -"
I walk in, smirking. "What's up?" She smiles. Ok so she isn't a brat. But God don't make her perky!
"Hi me and freddy was just talking about you!" I reach out my hand.
"The name is [name1] nice to meet you" she shakes my hand.
"my name is [name2] and I see you need instructing?" I smile.
"Uh Ya I guess..." I glare at freddy. "Freddy where's bonnie..."
I know freddy told her everything I mean I guess he trust her.
"Right here..." I get a hug from behind and a kiss on the cheek. I blush.
"H-hi b-bonnie" my knees feel weak. "Hey beautiful" he whispers in my ear. I blush even more.
He smirks. I turn around and place my lips against his. He smiles during the kiss.my knees feel so weak. "Ahem..this is a kids pizzeria dear" we let go and blush. Bonnie puts him around my waist. "Freddy don't get jealous cause I have a beautiful girlfriend" I stare at him with a blush and a look of 'you do realize his girlfriend is here right?' Freddy gets up and walks toward us and grabs bonnie by the collar. Bonnie just smirks. "Ahem, this is a kids pizzeria freddy" I say mocking his tone. He eyes me for a second and let's go. "Well that just happened" [name2] said.
"Yep" Bonnie sits down on the floor bringing me down with him and makes me sit on his lap.
I blush. God i never thought I would feel this way about someone...
I love bonnie...
Your POV Freddy X Reader
You hug freddy and whisper "hey you and [name1] are right, this is a kids pizzeria, we shouldn't cause trouble."
He just looks at you and hugs you back. You blush and look at [name1] and bonnie, you smile when you see [name1] on Bonnies lap, bonnie whispers something into [name1] ear making her blush. "Your beautiful, you know that dear?" Freddy whispers into your ear. You blush. "Thanks freddy" [name1] is really a nice and protective person. Bonnie is a little of a teenager, nice, and protective also. You smile when you think that. Freddy looks at you and kisses your neck again. You loved freddy with all your heart. And he loved you.
Remember Forget the Past, make New memories.