Chapter 18 Tears...

My POV
Holy Crap...I saw the news and felt hot tears coming down my cheeks.
"Reporting Live here at the accident, A Woman Known as [name2] died this morning, We are here interviewing the witnesses That saw the accident, But was it a accident or a crime , back to you Rick"
....
S-she's D-dead...
I felt the tears running down my cheeks, I barely knew her....but it felt as if I knew her for a long time...
What's going on in my life?.... I hug my pillow close to me, letting My tears fall.
...I got up and got dressed into black clothing, grabbed a candle from a kitchen and got of my house. I ran , and kept running, until I saw people around to were [name2] died....
People don't notice me, I see the news cast still interviewing people. And one of them glances at me and comes my way. "Hello what's your name?"
They point their microphones at me.
I just look away. "Did you know this girl?" They keep insisting, my heart feels swollen. I snap. "Yes I did know her! Now who are you people? Why are you even here?! You guys don't know her!! You guys will never know her!! GO AND LET HER REST IN PEACE!!"
Everyone is looking at me now. Most people are in tears. I feel my own tears coming back to me. I look at the news reporter and she just steps back. "....come on let's go" the news cast packs their things and go into their van, everyone still looking at me. I got a match out, ignoring the people's stare. I was choking back my tears. I got out my white candle , then lit it, I slowly walked toward the middle of the accident, I got on my knees, my tears coming. I gently placed the candle down...
"Flower , gleam and glow" I hear someone sing....I look back and see the person, a little girl , holding a Bonnie plushie...
"Let your power shine" I sing softly...
"Make the clock reverse," a man starts singing along
"Bring back what once was my mine " by then everyone starts singing.
"heal what has been heard
Change the fates design
Save what has been lost bring back what once was mine..
What once was mine..."
Everyone has tears running down their cheeks. We're all singing the song again, slowly, but softly.
We keep repeating the song, a lot of people come to the middle of the accident and place candles down, still singing the song. We're all holding hands, singing the song one last time.
"Save what has been lost...bring back what once mine..."
Wind then blows out all the candles.....
"What once was mine..." I sing the last part by myself...everyone is looking at the middle in tears.
She's gone....
Your POV
....what's going on? I look around and see a lot of people surrounding me, most of them I know....and the rest are strangers....
I see a news van..."hey what's going on?" I look around to see if they will respond to me.
All of them are on the verge of crying....
What's going on?.
I hear someone yell out.
"GO AND LET HER REST IN PEACE!" I then see people stepping back, and I get a clear look at who's screaming. [name1]?...
I see her go to the middle. She got a match out. She looked as if she was going to cry....
She lit a candle and went on her knees, letting her tears spill. She places the candle in the middle. "Flower, gleam and glow..." I look up and see my little cousin singing, clutching a bonnie plushie...
"Let your power shine..." I see [name1] sing beautifully but softly..
A man then sings the next line....
My favorite movie tangled....I remember telling [name1] and my whole family that I loved the movie and the song.....
By then everyone starts singing...
A lot of people come forward to the middle, placing candles beneath my feet....
Why are they doing this?
Can't they see me? "Sally?" I say , but my little cousin doesn't look at me. "Ben?" No one is looking at me....
I feel tears coming....
"Save what has been lost...bring back what once was mine...."
I feel darkness come over me....
I'm in a void of darkness...and I hear the last line..
"What once was mine...."