Chapter 7 Neko!

My POV
I was at the pizzeria early in the morning. I walked in and breath in the air of pizza. The arcade was still there, the stage was there and the kids were there. I smiled. I came to meet a friend of mine. Her father died also, he died while doing a job here...
Before I came here...
I swallow hard and wondered which animatronic did it.
Bonnie didn't do it....I know for sure...but what if I don't?
Freddy....I am not so sure..
Cc? She wouldn't do that.. Ya sure I barely met her yesterday but she, she wouldn't do that...
Chica probably. She's a maniac...but this was before we even confirmed her a maniac..
I hear a voice. "How may I help you?" I lay my hands on the counter. "Uh table for 2 please!!" I half yell out. "Oops...sorry" everyone was looking at me and I face palmed. "Carry on with your um...life..."
The lady quickly leads me to a booth and I scoot in and sit down. I see my friend! I immediately wave at her like a kid asking for her best friend to sit down next to her. She waves back at me and jumps. She comes to my booth.
I smile.
"Hey neko!!!!" I half scream
Everyone looks at us.
"hey what are you looking at , don't you see two very awesome people talking to each other right now?" Everyone immediately goes back on what their doing after neko gives them a lecture and the 'what you want from meeeee' look.
I start laughing
It is so good to see a friend again after a whole month!
"So guess what!"
"What?"
"Somebody asked if I was 25 and I said 'Hey does this sexy body look 25 to you?!"
0-0
"Neko?!"
"What its the truth!!!"
We start laughing
"That guy must've been straight forward when he said that to me"
"Honey do you even know what straight forwardness is?!"
0-0
"That's not straight coward ok ok straight forward is when somebody with the rape face looks at you and ask if you want to come into their van because it has 'free Wifi' or 'free Toys'
And when your caught in that situation you call 911 and-" we both say together really loud
"YOU BETTER HIDE YA KIDS, HIDE YA WIFE, AND HIDE YA HUSBAND CAUSE HE CAN BE ANYWHERE!"
We start laughing when everyone just looks at us.
"Um security!!"
"NOO I work here!!"
"Oh...then SECURITY!!"
I see my manager laughing his butt off.
Oh crap no
Fire meee
We quickly ran out.
We're breathing heavily.
"But I would go into the van if they had candy" neko says out of breath
"I would do it for the cake" I said smiling and trying to catch my breath
And we both laugh.
But we stop when we still see security after us.
0-0 "RUN AWAAAYYY" we both yell.
11:34pm
I came into the office expecting to see [name2] their but she wasn't.
I get hugged from behind. "So I saw that big Scandal you did with your friend" he starts laughing and I couldn't help myself