Chapter 2 Your POV (FreddyXReader Remember)

You sit on freddys lap. "I can't believe that happened Freddy....is bonnie and [name1] ok? And what happened to chica?" Freddy just looks at you calmly. "They are fine dear, but chica on the other hand....she is going to stay an animatronic for a while now..."
You shiver at the freddys story. You knew well that it was true. But now you know. You aren't the only one inlove with an animatronic. That girl named [name1] was inlove with a animatronic too. You smile a little. "Well now that I know about her a little, I'm actually really excited to help her"
Freddy hugs you and kisses your neck. You knew very well that freddy would seduce you anytime he got the chance. You moan a little. "Freddy?..." You say quietly. "Yes [name2]?"
"Remember when we first met?" You smirk. He nods smirking himself "Ya you were terrified."
You smile. "Am I terrified now?..." You look into freddys eyes. "No..."
You wrap your arms around freddys neck and kissed him. You love this man deeply. Mike flashes into your mind. Tears form and your crying a little. Freddy breaks the kiss. "[name2]?..what's wrong dear?" He lifts your chin so he could see your eyes. "Mike...." He remembers and hugs you. You sob a little in his chest.his chest was warm and soothing. He made you feel so safe. He loved you, and you loved him. "I-I'm sorry..." You just shake your head a little.
Freddy killed Mike....your friend since middle school...
"Shh it's going to be ok..."
You cry softly. "Beep! Beep!"
"I'm sorry dear, it's time for me to go on the stage..." He kisses your forehead. " goodnight" he whispers. You get up and "goodnight" you walk out.
(Btw this is during the weekend so it's Sunday lol)