4. Raghuvanshi sisters?

Author's POV

She was placing soft kisses on his face.

She felt his lips on her cherry lips.

While the driver was driving the car ignoring the couple who were having their moments ,there was already a board in between that separated driver and passenger seat and the back of the car.

Back to the story guys.

They were so lost in each other, that they forgot their surroundings. She was now going down kissing his Adam's apple and his hands were roaming around her waist.

When she was about to go to his chest, his phone rang. She groaned wanting to kill that person who ruined their moment.

He just chuckled and patted her head and said "It's okay, we can continue later" but now she was not in the mood so she just replied "Ha continue karenge na shadi ke baad"

'yeah, we will continue it after marriage.'

He was shocked to see her getting pissed off just because of a phone call. He said "No baby, we will continue after this call."

Just as he was about to pick up the call, the phone ended. As she saw the call ended, she again climbed on him but... that stupid phone rang again.

Now she was totally pissed off... She snatched the phone from his hand and picked up the call without looking at the number. When she picked the call there was an uncomfortable silence so she said, "Hello, who is this?"

But there was no answer, she again asked, "Hey, who is this?" And that person spoke "Who are you?" She made a face like she can kill that person if he spoke once again.

"Arey Bhai, tumne phone Kiya hai tumhe pata hona chahiye na ki tumne kise call Kiya hai aur kyu Kiya hai" She scolded that person.

'Oh brother, you were the one who called so you should know who you called and why did you called'

"Yes, I know that I called Mr. Raghuvanshi, he is my boss." That person explained.

"Achha, aesi baat hai, then I think you should know ki mein tumhare boss ki bhi boss hu aur yeh to koi time call karne ka ha? Raat ke 8 baj rahe hai aur tum. Tumhe pata hai tumhari vajah se hi yeh mujhe time nahi de pate. Par tumhe kaise pata hoga tumto khud single hoge isiliye Raghuvanshi ji ko raat ko pareshan kar rahe hai ho. Warna agar tumhari girlfriend hoti na toh tumhe call na karne deti. Apne bare mein nahi to kamse se Kam mere bare mein to socho. Tum single ho tumhare boss nahi."

'Is that so? Then I think you should know that I am your boss' boss and and is it a good time to call someone? It's 8 PM and you. Do you know that because of you, he isn't able to give to me. But how will you know that you yourself would be single that's why you're disturbing Mr. Raghuvanshi. Or else if you would have been committed then she would not let you call him. If you can't think about yourself then atleast think about me. You're single not your boss.'

While she was scolding that person, Advik was trying to keep her mum. But she wasn't obeying him.

"Ma'am I am really sorry but it's important so can you please give the phone to him and tell him, that Mr. Verma is calling." He explained.

"Ok but after talking to him, you will cut the call." She ordered him.

"Umm... Viky, Mr. Verma is calling-" She was saying but she stopped when Advik just snatched the phone.

"Hello" Advik said this in his cold and husky voice.

"Kya yaar Raghuvanshi? Mujhe to laga that tere bhaiyo ke alava Teri koi aur kamzori hogi hi nahi par ab pata chala ki ab ek aur kamzori hai teri. Ab dekh mein Teri haseena ke sath kya karunga." Oh my god. Did that person just gave a threat to 'The Great Advik Raghuvanshi'. Oh my god, that man just made the biggest mistake of his life.

'What Raghuvanshi? I thought that you don't have any weaknesses other than your brothers but now there is one more weakness. Now just wait and watch, what I'll do to your lover.'

Aditi saw Advik's body getting stiffened. His jaw clenched and his veins started popping out.

She fell for him again.

God!!! Yaar Aditi is so me. I also get like this in serious situations.

"Dekh Verma, agar tujhe mere bhaiyo ya meri lover ko kuchh bhi kiya na to mein tera aisa haal karunga ki teri biwi bhi teri lash ko pehchan nahi payegi." Advik said to that man.

'Listen Verma, don't you dare to do anything to my lover or my brothers or else I will treat you in such a way that even your wife will not be able to recognize your dead body.'

"Arey, arey Raghuvanshi itna gussa kyu? Meine to tujhe isiliye phone Kiya taki tu mere pass aaye, mein Jo kahu woh kare aur badle mein apni pyaari bahene 'Naitri and Shrishti' ko le jaye"...

Meanwhile

In the hospital, Ayesha and Agastya were having a meeting with someone. As they both left the meeting and rushed to the hospital when they heard about Ishani's injury and...

Ahaan was cutting apple for Ishu Darling and also feeding her and she was also eating quietly and telling him that how did she got that injury. Both of them were being lovey-dovey.

Agastya saw this and elbowed Ayesha to look at them and they both smiled at them.

Someone entered the room and...

_______________________________________