7. Who is Naresh's sister?

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

AUTHOR'S POV

"YOU WANT ME TO SPARE YOU GUYS? DID YOUR BROTHERS FORGAVE MY SISTER? HUHH? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOUR DEAR BROTHERS DID TO MY SISTERS?" Naresh yelled at Shrishti.

Shrishti frowned, looked at Naresh confused and asked, " Your sister? What did they do to Pragya? And Pragya is dead. How will they do anything to her?"

"Your brother-" Naresh was about to speak something but one of his men interrupted and spoke," Sir, the car is here. Let's go!" Naresh nodded and said, " Okay, let's go! Bye for now darling but don't worry I'll come back and?" He said and laughed.

~~~~~~~~~

With Advik and Agastya.

"Bhai, let's go. We found them. They are at XXX building. The old 'Verma Enterprises'. Bhabhi come on, the car is here to take you." Said Agastya, coming out of his car and talking to the couple that were hugging each other.

"Agastya, please take care of yourself and your Bhai. And bring back my Naitu and Shri, please." Said Aditi while cupping Agastya's cheeks and rubbing his right cheek with her thumb.

"Don't worry bhabhi, I won't let anything happen to hurt our Naitu and Shri." Agastya held Aditi's hands and promised her.

"Viky, mere 4 bacho ko kuch bhi nahi hona chahiye werna mein aapke sath kuch kar dungi!" Aditi said to her Viky and referred her Agastya, Ahaan, Shrishti and Naitri as her 4 children.

' Viky, Nothing should happen to my 4 children otherwise I will do something to you!'

"I'll make sure of that, Addu" Said Advik and they both went in different cars.

🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥
Time skip

Agastya and Advik reached the old building of 'Verma Enterprises'.

When they entered through the large gate of the old building, the place smelled like blood, smoke and a lot of disgust.

" Bhai, I think we have to deal with some money eating dogs." Agastya said smirk while looking at his front where there were many men of Naresh, not really looking after the place or not really looking after the Raghuvanshi sisters.

"Well, I think you're right BABY BROTHER. Do you have something in your pocket? Because I don't think they worth my hardwork, you know." Mr. Raghuvanshi said sarcastically while looking at those dogs who were just staring at the duo infront of them.

"And you think they worth my hardwork? Seriously BIG BROTHER?" Agastya said while taking out his gun from his back.

"But you know, your bhabhi told me to bring back her nanads safely. But why fear when we have our guns." Advik said and he also took out gun.

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
Time skip

The duo killed all dogs of Naresh and were finding their baby sisters on all the floors of that building which had 24 floors in total.

"Naitu-Shri, where are you, my babies? Your brothers are worried for you guys!" Advik said being hella worried for his sisters.

When they reached the 13th floor. They started running on that floor, checking every corner. When they were running, they heard someone screaming.

They started running faster and didn't bother to look at the other rooms. But something or should I say someone caught their eyes and they turned around and God, they wanted to die rather than seeing the sight in front of them.

There they were, baby sisters of Raghuvanshi brothers.

Shrishti was holding Naitri while holding her closer to herself and Naitri was lying unconscious on the floor, half body on the floor and half body stilled as Shrishti was giving her support.

That sight broke the brothers. They stood still in that position. The only thing that came out of their mouth were "Naishri" ( Whole family call this duo as Naishri to call them together)

When Shrishti heard her brothers' voice, she looked up and she couldn't hold herself anymore and she burst into tears.

The brothers ran and just hugged their sisters. Shrishti just hugged Agastya who was hugging her and consoling her but there was a storm going on inside him.

While Advik was just holding Naitri and he just wanted to Die after looking at the scars on her body.

Shrishti was crying very badly while saying, "That Naresh tried to kill Naitu. He even tried sexually harass me and he even forcefully kissed me." Saying this Shrishti started crying.

"Shh shhh, bas bas bas mere bache. Chup hojao please dekho tumhare bhaiya aagaye haina. Hmm! Ab woh tumhe kuch bhi hone denge, okay? Tumhare dono Bhai uss Naresh ki jaan le lenge! Uss har vaar ka badla lenge jo usne tum dono ko diya hai! Us har ghav ka badla lenge jo usne humari Naitu ko diya hai!" Agastya said to Shrishti.

"Shhh, calm down, my child. Be quiet, please, look, both your brothers have come.Hmm! Now they won't let anything happen to you guys, okay? Your both brothers will kill that Naresh! We Will take revenge for every beating he has given to both of you. We Will take revenge for every wound he has given to Naitu."

Shrishti suddenly stopped crying. Agastya frowned when he saw that Shrishti fainted in his arms...

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hello lovely people, I am sorry for updating late... And thank you for your patience... Bye love you all.