11. Where are they?

Heyy everyone, here I am with a new chapter but I have a problem, you guys don't even bother voting. I mean ek chhotusa sa star dabane main kya jata hai?

Okay so let's start with the story.

Aditi POV
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

"Ashu, I think we should talk this out with him. We have to talk with bade papa. We need to go to Ahmedabad as soon as possible." I said, because I was scared for Ayesha, Agastya and their little product inside Ashu.

"Didii, we can't talk to bade papa right now because he lost million dollars deal yesterday that's why he is angry on Agastya Bhai. Because that deal was given to both the companies, one of bade papa and the 2nd Raghu Creations. And but Agastya Bhai got that deal that's why he won't tolerate anything related to Raghuvanshi's." Uri explained, not what should we do?

"Viki, please get the jet ready. Somehow we have to tell it to bade papa." I said to Advik.

"Aduu, for once listen to what Ayesha is tryna say, hmm? I think we should ask them what they want, right? They were the one who did the deed, they are the ones who are going to be parents and the baby is theirs. So we should ask them about their decision," Advik explained to me.

I sighed, "Viki, trust me. I know they both didn't wanted to do this. But Viki, you also know bade papa, he will kill Ashu and the baby, if he gets to know from someone else. That's why let's just say it to him right now. Hmm?" I said, and he nodded.

Time skip to the next day.
⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰

"Ashu, are you ready?"

"No.."

"Ashu look, I know you don't want to lose Agastya and your baby! But we have to tell him or else he will destroy you and your baby," I explained to Ashu.

"Didi, we are ready!" Ishu and Uri said in union.

"Ash," Agastya came, followed by the other three.

"Don't worry, Ash. Your Agastya will surely come and will bring you back her, hmm? Wait for me! Don't lose faith in me!" Agastya said to Ashu. Well... I wished to get to married first but I think these two will get married first.

"Adu, you do have those necklaces, right? Where are they? Wear it and make them wear these too, hmm?" Viki said to me.

I hugged him and asked, "Viki, will you miss me?" And he said, "No," I broke the hug and slapped his chest, he chuckled and replied, "Why will I miss you? We're also coming with you," I looked at him.

"Viki, you can't. Bade papa will kill you, and even if Ahaan and Ayaan want to come, they can but you and Agastya can't. Once they get to know it, papa himself will kill you guys," Tears welled in my eyes and I begged him not to come.

"Adu, Adu, listen to me. Don't worry, we know uncle is a bit strict for you guys that's why we will drop you guys in front of your house and then will go to our hotel," Viki explained and he roamed my eyes around the room, he saw Agastya and Ayesha were not there.

Where are they?

"Where are Agastya and Ayesha?" I asked Ahaan and Ayaan.

They looked at the direction of door of the room.

"Go search for them!" Viki yelled at them.

"Bhai, we are here," There came the voice of Agastya

"Astya, where were you? I was worried!" Viki asked him.

And I ran to Ashu and said, "Ahaan, Ayaan, Uri and Ishu, I think you guys should put the bags in the car as all the packing is done," I said as an indication for them to leave the room because I and Viki wanted to talk to Agastya and Ayesha.

They left, and I led Ashu to the bed and said, "Agastya sit here," He sat and I continued, "What are you gonna do now? Hmm? Ayesha looking at the situation, I bet bade papa will get you married to an old but rich businessman which will also benefit him. Ashu, bade papa will think that since you have slept with Agastya before marriage, he will think that you have ruined his reputation,"

"Agastya, I trust you and I.. I.. l.. lo.. love.. yo..you... I love you, Agastya and I know we will save her," Ayesha said to Agastya and I and Viki smiled at them.

"I too love you, book!!" Agastya said but I frowned.

"Aggu, tumhare pyaar ka izhar karne ka tarika thodha casual nahi hai," I said and he chuckled.

"Why don't you ask Bhai, bhabhi? I am sure he will say, and the nickname I gave her which is Book is because she is just like a book, so many twists and turns. I don't know how many secrets and scars she is hiding from me, from you, from Ishani and Urina and from the world. She is also in love with Rhys Larsen, Alex Volkov and Zade Meadows," Agastya explained.

I looked at Mr. Raghuvanshi and said, "Seekhiye apne Bhai se kuch. Kitna achha naam Diya hai aur app Adu, hmm?"

'Learn something from your brother. He has given a very good name and you 'Adu', hmm?'

I thought to give you so many good names but you liked Adu, that's why I call you Adu or else I would have called with some other names  So fearless, someone who isn't afraid of anyone, not even the King of Rajasthan who is my father or not even the crowned prince of Rajasthan which is me," Advik said and I smiled.

"Let's go. It's time for the flight. Baki ka plan hum log jet bana denge wese bhi un 4 ko bhi to kehna hai..."

🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷
Hey everyone. I know I got late for the update but don't worry we will surely have a mind blowing update soon.

In the next chapter, you're guys are going to get shocked.