10. Flashback of ball party?

Hey lovely people, how are you all? I missed you all so as you know that Ayesha is pregnant and the father is Agastya but no one knows how, when and where? So here's a flashback with Ayesha Perspective so enjoy~~~~

Ayesha POV

🫀🫀🫀🫀🫀🫀🫀🫀

When we came out of the room, I felt a sharp sting pain on my cheeck. Someone just slapped me on my right cheek and my face turned towards Agastya as he was on my left. He looked at me and his gaze turned soft as he held my face. He touched the part where Vrushti slapped me and brushed his fingers there and as he accidentally applied force on that part, I hissed.

He looked towards Vrushti and suddenly I saw those angry eyes of Agastya that I feared the most.

Agastya looked at her and was about to hold her hands when...

"Didiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!"
"Bhaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!"

This melodious voice. Oh God... My baby. Urina is here... But the other voice is of Ayaan, My buddy.

"Hi Didi's how are y'all? I've missed you! You know how much I waited for the holidays!? Now we're here for a whole month. And we will hangout everyday." She approached us and started blabbering some sh- ohh sorry I can't use curse words now or else it will have a bad impact on my baby.

Baby!!!!!!... I touched my belly.

"That's it, Vrushti. We're over. I don't love you, I never loved you. You were just a way for me to get through your father... And yeah please don't show your crocodile tears now because you also never loved me. You were just using me for power and money. I know you were cheating on me behind my back. You get fucked by him all the time. Every day I hear your moans through the camera I inserted in your apartment. You both make out in the kitchen, bedroom m, sofa, living room, store room... Are yaar har jagah tum dono ek dusre ko fuck karte ho yaar." Shouted Agastya and was about to go ahead but Ahaan and Advik jiju held him and stopped him from killing her.

'Dude, you both fuck each other everywhere'

She was shocked but suddenly she smirked and said, " Oh so you have inserted a camera in my apartment. Wow... May I know the reason?"

He scoffed, and replied, "When I was in London. My driver called me. He said that a guy came to your apartment and didn't come out for 5 hours. And you told him not to tell you. That's when I doubted you and inserted the cameras."

"Enough!!!!! Just enough!! Vrushti stop this nonsense. Okay? He doesn't love you, he loves me, okay?" God. Wtf?!!! When did he confessed me? Okay, I continued, "We wanna announce something!" I held his hand and looked at him. He looked at me and blinked his eyes to assure me that everything's okay but I know that he's not just saying it to me but also confirming himself.

I closed my eyes and just said,
"I am pregnant!"

"And the father is Agastya; we wanna get married." I opened my eyes and looked at each face in front of me.

Adi came forward and cupped my cheeks and asked, "Ashu, you're joking, right?" I looked at her with those pleading eyes and the next second, my eyes were down.

When I lifted my lashes, I saw that Adi was struggling to open her eyes and was stumbling.

She closed her eyes and lost her balance. Luckily I held her hands and jiju was standing behind her, he also held her shoulders and Agastya held her palms.

When we held her, she closed her eyes and jiju tapped her cheek. She regained her consciousness and looked at Agastya. She held his collars and said, "AGASTYA RAGHUVANSHI!!!!! HOW DARE YOU? YOU BASTARD, I trusted you and you did this." And she slapped him.

"How did this happen, Atya? I want honesty from you, please. No more lies. Dare you lie and I will tell HIM." Jiju said to Agastya.  We looked at him and widened our eyes.

"Bhai, actually...

Flashback through Agastya POV
🌬️🌪️🌪️🌬️🌪️🌪️🌬️🌪️🌪️

When I took Ayesha to a business party. That day, Vrushti also came with her dad. And when we ordered for drinks. I don't know when someone mixed viagara in our drinks. We were not in our senses. Vrushti approached me and tried to seduce me but I didn't have any interest in her so I ignored her but I got seduced by Ayesha who was also not in her senses. We were just sitting in a corner when a man came and touched Ayesha inappropriately. He even said that if Ayesha sleeps with him, he would give her a decent amount of money. But she rejected and he started forcing her so I got angry and you know what I do when I get angry so I... And after that I dragged towards the car and...

"Sir, what.... Are y-you doingggggggggg? Leave me... Ahhh!" Ayesha said to Agastya who was dragging her towards the car.

" Just keep quiet and sit inside the bloody car!!!" Agastya shouted on Ayesha. She silently sat inside the car. And he also sat inside the car.

And when they both were staring intensely at each other. Ayesha's gaze fell on his lips and his gaze too fell on her lips. They were coming closer to eachother but suddenly Agastya looked at the driver and said, "Driver uncle, you can go. Your work for today is over-" He was about to complete his sentence when Ayesha held his chin and made his face turn towards her.

She sat on my lap and slammed her lips on mine.

And...

In the morning, when I woke up, I saw Ayesha was sleeping in my car hugging my torso and I was also hugging her waist. She woke up and we both were very shocked so we decided that we'll keep it a secret and will not say anything to anyone.

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

"SO YOU BOTH ARE GOING TO BE PARENTS! AYESHA HOW WILL FACE BADE PAPA THEN? YOU KNOW HOW HE IS, RIGHT? Aditi said to Ayesha. Ayesha nodded and then...

🌪️🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🌪️🫧🫧🌪️🫧🌪️🌪️🫧🌪️🌪️🫧🌪️🫧

Hey everyone how are you all? Hope you liked this chapter. Byee.. love you all.