5. Naitri's cries

Okay guys, I am really hurt by y'all. You're not voting. If you really want to know what happened to the Raghuvanshi sisters stay tuned to know.

_____________________________________

Advik's POV

"Wh-What? You d-did what? What did you say about Shrishti and Naitri?" I asked Mr. Verma while shuttering, wtf!!! Why did I shutter?

"What happened baby?" Aduu asked me while being concerned for me.

"VERMA!!!" I yelled which made Aduu flinched so bad and why wouldn't she? It was her second time seeing me angry. The first one was when I got to know that one of my employee misbehaved with her and also thought of her as my sex slave.

"Verma, teri dushmani mujhse hai to agar tujhe badla lena hai to mujhse lena. Mere parivar ko kyu ghaseet raha hai tu. Verma, agar meri behno ko kuchh bhi hua to tera baap bhi tujhe nahi dhundh payega " I warned my biggest rival aka Naresh Verma.

'Verma, your enemy is me, if you want to take revenge then take it from me. Why are you harassing my family? Verma, if anything happens to my sisters, even your father will not be able to find your dead body'.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhh! Please mat maro!! Aaaaaaahhhhhh!! Mr. Verma please mat mariye please humne aapka kya bigada hai." Wait- Was that really my baby's voice. Was it really my princess, my Naitri's voice. My world just stopped revolving. My baby sister was crying, begging that bastard Verma to stop.

"Verma ji please mat mariye Naitri ko, agar humare bhaiyo ko pata chal gaya to voh aapko maar dalenge." It was Shrishti's voice who was begging Naresh to stop beating Naitri. Naitri was crying so badly.

It stopped!!!

It just stopped!!!

Now Naitri was crying but was not begging to stop and there was no noise of the belt hitting.

"Sun li na Raghuvanshi. Teri behen ki cheekhe. Kaisi lagi woh dard bhari cheekhe, abhi toh sirf ek ke saath maarne wala zulm kiya hai tu kahe to ek ko apavitra bana du. Waise bhi meri biwi aajkal mujhe bhav hi nahi deti ab meri zarurate kon Puri karega, haina? Teri dusri behen Shrishti bohot hi sundar aur sexy lag rahi hai, kya bolta hai kardu kya uska rape?" I just froze. I had tears in my eyes.

'Did you hear that, Raghuvanshi? Your sister's screams. How are those painful screams? Now if I have just hit one sister with the belt, what do you say, should I make your other sister impure too. By the way, my wife doesn't care about me these days, so who will fulfill my needs? Your other sister Shrishti is looking very beautiful and sexy, what do you say? Should I rape her?'

"Verm-" I was about to say something but the call ended.

Fuck!!

Fuck!!!!!!

That motherfucker!!!!

That bastard!!!!

That bloody criminal!!!!!

I just couldn't think of anything else so I just called my brother Agastya.

The ring was going. At the second ring, he picked the call.

On call**** ( Aggu= Agastya and Viky= Advik)

Aggu: Ha bhai! Boliye kuchh tha kya?

Viky: Astya, listen to me very carefully. That motherfucker Naresh has kidnapped our sisters. He has beated Naitu with a belt mercilessly when he was talking to me on the phone. Naitu w-was screaming, begging that bastard to stop. He has threatened me that he will r-rape Shrishti. Track Naitri and Shrishti's phone and also that bastard's phone. And don't tell this to anyone not even papa or even police.

Aggu: What!!!??? That bastard!!!

........

_______________________________________

Okay guys

The nicknames of the family will be given in the next update. And yes sorry for late update. I was busy as you know I am now in 9th standard so...

Next update on Sunday, is that okay?

Bye!!!
Love you, lovely people
Your author.