Not an update.

Hey everyone this is your author, Ashka and this is not an update

So my sister who is also my reader messaged me and asked me what the age of the characters are. Here are the age and birth dates of all the characters including the family of female leads.

RAGHUVANSHI Family.
🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷

Rajvardhan Raghuvanshi: 89 years old. And his birth date is 25 May, 1934.

Ganga Rajvardhan Raghuvanshi: 87 years old. And her birth date is 29 December, 1836.

Arnav Rajvardhan Raghuvanshi: 57 years old. And his birth date is 2 December, 1967.

Sneha Arnav Raghuvanshi: 55 years old. And her birth date is 30 November, 1969.

Ranveer Rajvardhan Raghuvanshi: 55 years old. And his birth date is 20 December, 1969.

Pooja Ranveer Raghuvanshi: 54 years old. And her birth date is 14 July, 1970.

Advik Arnav Raghuvanshi: 29 years old. And his birth date is 1 September, 1995.

Agastya Arnav Raghuvanshi: 27 years old. And his birth date is 22 January, 1997.

Ahaan Ranveer Raghuvanshi: 25 years old. And his birth date is 22 November, 1999.

Aryan Ranveer Raghuvanshi: 22 years old. And his birth date is 14 February, 2002.

Shrishti Arnav Raghuvanshi: 20 years old. And her birth date is 10 March, 2004.

Naitri Ranveer Raghuvanshi: 18 years old. And her birth date is 9 February, 2006.

NAYAK Family.
With the introduction too.
🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷

Navin Nayak: 56 years old, A teacher at a government school. He is a bit strict father. His birth date is 9 April, 1968.

Geeta Navin Nayak: 52 years old. A housewife. A sweet and cool mother. Her birth date is 26 April, 1972.

Aditi Navin Nayak: 28 years old. And her birth date is 14 June, 1996.

Ayesha Navin Nayak: 26 years old. And her birth date is 17 November, 1998.

Ishani Navin Nayak: 23 years old. And her birth date is 2001.

Urina Navin Nayak: 21 years old. And her birth date is 19 May, 2003.

Mukesh Nayak: 59 years old. A very greedy and chuti*a type person. He is the elder brother of Navin. His birth date is 16 January, 1965.

Late Sunita Mukesh Nayak: Ex wife of Mukesh. She died 10 years ago in an accident at the age of 46. She was a sweet and very pretty lady.

Deep Mukesh Nayak: 32 years old. He is the elder son of Mukesh. He is a kind and nice person. He is a businessman.

Tulsi Deep Nayak: 30 years old. She is the wife of Deep. A pretty and sweet and the best bhabhi to the girls.

Smit Deep Nayak: 2 years old. Cute and chubby. Son of Deep and Tulsi. Apple of the eyes of all the members of Nayak family.

Eshwa Mukesh Nayak: 25 years old. Sister of Deep and the girls. A very bitch type of person. She has a very obsessive crush on her sister's boss, which means Ayesha's boss who is Agastya. She once confessed to him and he rejected her that's why she hates Ayesha, she thinks he likes Ayesha that's why he rejected her.

😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

How was it? Hope your confusion is over.