8. Who fought with whom?

When Shrishti fainted...

Both the brothers panicked and picked up them in bridal style. Advik carried Naitri and Agastya carried Shrishti and ran towards their car.

They made them sit and drove to the Raghuvanshi hospital as it was just 10 minutes away from the buildings.

"Bhai, what will we say to other members? And till when we will hide this kidnapping from them?" Agastya asked out of curiosity.

"I don't know, Astya. Just assume that there is gonna be a fight between us and Mr. Raghuvanshi." Advik said and referred Arnav, their father, as Mr. Raghuvanshi.

"Well, ofcourse Mr. Raghuvanshi won't leave us now as his precious daughters are injured because of us." Agastya said, adding more details to what Advik said.

🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎

In the Raghuvanshi hospital.

Here Ahaan was checking on Ishani when a nurse came and said, "Your brothers are here with your sisters"

That's it.

It took only 3 seconds for Ahaan to run to his brothers.

He ran towards Advik and held his collars and said, "You bastard, it's only because of you that my baby sisters are in this condition. If anything happens to them, I won't leave you, you fucker!"  Yeah of course Advik didn't take it to his heart because he knew that it was the protective angry brotherly side of Ahaan that was speaking these harsh words of Ahaan.

Because Ahaan will die but he will never rise in front of his brothers. His brothers are more like a father figure to him. It's not like he doesn't have a good bond with his father, in fact his father is his best friend. Ranveer Raghuvanshi knows all the secrets of his kids including Naitri. But still Advik and Agastya are like his fathers.

"Ahaan, calm down. Dr. Sharma is checking on them." Agastya said.

"But Bhai, how can I? Even after knowing that my sisters are in this condition becaus of us... That Naresh is taking revenge on us for his dead sister. He thinks that we're the reason why Pragya is no more in this world-" Ahaan was speaking when he got cut off in the middle by the roaring sound of his bade papa, Mr. Arnav Raghuvanshi.

"Advik!!!!!! Agastya!!!! How could you? How dare you allow your mafia enemies to hurt your family members? I told you that if you want to enter into all this mafia, then keep all those things away from home. I had already warned you that if anything happens to anyone from my house because of your mafia game, I will throw you both out of Raghuvanshi Palace." He said to his both sons, anger and hatred was dripping from his mouth.

Sneha gasped, she was crying. She came forward and cupped her sons' faces with her each hand.

"What are you saying? These are your own children. Please. Don't evict them like this, both of them are the future of this family. I will not let my three children go away from me, do whatever you have to do. He is the future king of this kingdom. He is the prince of this kingdom. They are your blood." Sneha pleaded in front of her husband.

"You're wrong. Even if they are the king and prince of this kingdom, still they should know the difference between personal and professional things. Because of them, our both the daughter are in this condition. That guy Naresh wanted revenge from them but he harmed their sisters. And I had already told you that if your sons create in any trouble to this family then that day will be their last day in this house!" He yelled at Sneha. It was so loud that even Ahaan and Sneha both flinched. But it increased Advik and Agastya's anger.

They just couldn't bear anyone raising their voice at them.

"Dad!!!!!" Advik shouted in anger.

"Mr. Raghuvanshi!!!!!" Agastya also shouted at his father.

"Listen, Mr. Arnav Raghuvanshi, we know that you're angry at us that our mafia's dirty games are the reason of Naitu and Shri's condition. But you can't tell at our mother like that. Do not take out our anger on mom. She is not your bloody punching bag on whom you will vent your anger like this." Advik shouted, being a protective son.

Sensing the anger of  THE GREAT ADVIK RAGHUVANSHI, Aditi came forward and she stood in front of Advik. She held his shoulder and just looked into his eyes. Gave a 'please don't do this, at least for me!'. She cupped his face and carres his right cheek.

"Viki, please control yourself. For me, for Agastya, for Naitu, for Shri, for Naishri. They need you. Pleasee. Baby, look I know you're being a protective son but uncle also has his point. He warned you that if anything happens and creates a problem in the family and if the mere reason will be you guys and your Mafia things, then you will be out of the house. And today, because of enemy, Naitu and Shri's condition is like this. They are his daughters and it is normal for any father to get angry or outburst on anyone who has harmed his kids. He will not do anything to you guys but he is just a little angry. Shhh... Calm down... Shhh... You need to be strong for Naitu and Shri, right? No one will stop you if you cry in my arms later but right now Naitu and Shri needs you and you need to be there for them,.right?" Aditi tried to calm Advik down by whispering soothing words in his ears while she was hugging him in front of everyone present there.

He hugged her tightly and cluthed he face.

"Sir, Shrishti ma'am has gained consciousness and she is asking for her brothers... And also someone called ... Shlok Agrawal..."

××××××××××××××
Phewww, this was very tiring...

I hope you like this chapter... Till take care and bye bye. Love you all the lovely people