9. Pregnant?

Heyy Guys. I hope you guys are perfectly fine. Now let's start with the chapters.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Advik POV

"And... She is asking for someone named Shlok Agarwal..." Shlok Agarwal... Isn't that Mr. Nilesh Agarwal's son who is in France for a business meeting. And how does Shri knows him. I frowned.

"Bhai, isn't he..." Agastya was about to speak when I said, "Nilesh Agarwal's son! I know but how does she know him?" I replied.

"Let's just go. She needs us!" Ahaan said.

🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀

Agastya POV

When we entered inside, Shri was looking blankly at the ceiling. She felt our presence.

"You bastard's!" Shri yelled at us without even looking at us. I was shocked.

" How dare you? Because of you guys, Me and Naitu are in this condition. I don't know what you guys did to Pragya but that Naresh took out his anger on us when we didn't even knew that you have something to do with his sister. I thought Pragya died because of an accident but never knew you guys were the reason why she died." She said while shouting while our heads were hung low.

He incited our sisters against us. What a bloody rascal. Huhh!

"Shri, you don't know anything. We knew that he must have filled your ears with the lies. Shri, you need rest. Okay? Don't shout, it's not good for you." Ahaan said being a doctor + Brother.

"How can I? Bhai, you know how helpless I felt when that Naresh was beating Naitu and I couldn't even do anything. Her screams are still ringing in my ears. I am afraid that it might increase my nightmares." My eyes widened when those words came out of her mouth.

"Shri!!! Don't say that. And we are really sorry that we couldn't protect you guys. But I promise that we will take revenge of every beating he gave to Naitu, that every wound he has given to you both. Trust us, Shri!" I said to the girl who was on the verge of crying which broke my heart.

"Sir!" Ayesha, my PA and my company's fashion designer entered. I was angry. She knew I am having a talk with my sister still she entered.

"Ms. Ayesha, have you gone nuts? Don't you know that I don't like it when someone interrupts me in the middle of a important discussion!!" I shouted at her. Taking out anger on her, which is not right because she is innocent. She doesn't have anything to do with this, still I took out all anger of Naresh and Mr. Raghuvanshi on her.

She came towards me and threw my office phone towards me. But due to my reflex, I caught it.

"Sorry sir, but Naresh has called you. Never knew that doing something good for your senior that they didn't even asked for, is a sin nowadays." She replied calmly but only I know that she was fighting that urge inside not to cry in front of anyone. She went out of the room

I kept the phone near my ears and said, "Hello!?"

No answer.