6. Wounds and hot water.

Heyy lovely people, first of all I am really sorry for updating late actually I was very busy with family functions and studies so... Let's start.

~~~~~~
Author's POV

Aggu:- Bhai, us insaan ne bohot badi galti kardi hai hum Raghuvanshi's se panga lekar. Ab woh nahi bachega!!!

Agastya was yelling which scared the people present in the room.

Agastya looked at his surroundings and his eyes landed on Ahaan who was looking at him, frowning.

"Ms. Ayesha, do you have your airpods with you, right now?" He asked Ayesha who was looking at him with a scared expression.

"Yes sir." She replied and gave him her airpods. He again looked at Ahaan and gestured him to come and sit there.

Ahaan came and sat beside Agastya. They both wore the airpods and listened to Advik who was giving the instructions to his Bros of how to track and save the babies.

"Bhai! Us Naresh ko main nahi chhodunga!!! Pehle Mom phir Badi Maa aur ab Shrishti and Naitri!!!
Bhai, we will save our babies or else we won't be able to call ourselves their brothers."

"Yeah so Ahaan call Mr. Kureshi and tell him to track the numbers of Shrishti and Naitri and also the number which I sent you." Advik ordered Ahaan like a king which he was.

"Agastya, get the team ready and come to 'The Aditi's Bridge'. Aditi is with me, we have to send her back to the hospital. Tight the security of Raghuvanshi Palace and Raghuvanshi hospital. Do not let anyone come to know about this kidnapping not even Mr. Raghuvanshi and chachu... Do the things that I said." Advik ordered Agastya who was controlling his anger by clenching his jaw but his veins of forehead and arms popped out which made Ayesha stare at him without any shame.

"Ayesha, please handle the meeting on my behalf, you know about the plans which I made for this project, right? You don't have to do anything, just represent those ideas on my behalf. Please. You will do it for me, right?" Agastya said to Ayesha without even looking at her but surely disturbing her moment in which she was staring at him.

"Yes sir, I know and don't worry I will do it, you can go, it's an emergency for you soo..." Said Ayesha while looking at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

With Naitri and Shrishti.

"NAITRI!!!! NAITRI!!!! NAITU!!!! AHHHH!!! NAITRI PLEASE UTHNA YAAR PLEASE DEKH AGAR TU ABHI NAHI UTHINA TOH ME- MEIN BHAIYA SE COMPLAIN KAR DUNGI PHIR WOHI TUJHE DATENGE!!!! PLEASE WAKE UP NAITRI!!!! KYU NAHI UTH RAHI HAI TU? TU TOH MERI STRONG BEHEN HAI NA? TU TOH HUMARE BHAIYAO KI STRONG BACCHI HAI NA?" Shrishti was screaming, crying, shouting to wake up Naitri who was unconscious after one of Naresh's men hit Naitri's head on the wall.

(Naitri please get up friend, see if you don't get up now then I will complain to bhai and then he will scold you.)

(Why are you not getting up? You are my strong sister, right? You are our brothers' strong baby, right?)

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Can you just shut up? If you scream so much, how will you be able to scream my name in please when I will be doing those dirty things with you, huh? Come on, let me just fullfill your wish as you're going to fullfill my needs, right? Vikrant!!! Get a bucket, filled with hot water and splash it on this little baby girl. BTW, see, how much time your brothers are taking to find you guys?" Said Naresh who was sitting on a chair, placed in front of Naitri and Shrishti.

When Shrishti realised that Naresh ordered hot water for Naitri, she started begging Naresh not to do that because it will bring immense pain for Naitri when hot water will be splashed on her fresh and red wounds.

She begged him, "Noooo noo please don't do that, I will do anything you want me to do for you. But please show some mercy on us."

"Ohh sweetheart, you want me to show some mercy to you guys, then tell me, why would I? Did your mother showed any mercy to my sister?..."

______________________________________

That's it for today and I am so sorry for taking so much time but I had really busy schedule these days.

Okay thank you.... See you soon.

Will update on Friday.

Bye, love you, lovely people..